thank you!| nominated

everything is happening so fast!

i've only been writing here for 7 months. and already i've had the greatest time and feel like i've made some pretty big accomplishments.

writing is my life. since i was a little girl trying to scribble a story onto construction paper(resulting in many chests of drafts and works that i've collected over the years being hoarded around my house)

since i learned how to use a computer the first think i used was the sticky notes application to write.

so writing is a big part of my life.

last year I got to write and finish this book! "Virgin Mom." which was a huge accomplishment!

not only that but you all came on the journey with me and we all had fun and I played with you in the comments and you all got the book to become #1 in fanfiction!

now I feel really touched because yesterday after I gotten over the news of the first nomination for

-Best of the Little[Next Big Thing]
thefanfictionawards

I got a notification from someone who nominated "Virgin Mom." for 

- Best Asian Music Fanfiction

of the "Fanfiction awards 2017" thefanfictionawards

like WAHH :;(∩'﹏'∩);:

the thought that my story was in someone's mind and they decided to nominate this meant a lot to me because as a writer I just want to write books that make people's days just a little better.

so thank you for the nomination though i am a small author and there were so many others you could have picked! this will go in my book of memories and milestones!

{if you want to remain anonymous I will gladly oblige!}