notice

I really didn't have to say this. I don't know what type of response this will get but I'm hoping that I can trust you guys with my feelings and no one becomes bitter toward me.

but a lot of y'all comments are scaring me!

so much violence towards miso that my heart literally feels like it skips a beat when I read them.

I have to keep reminding myself that the comments are for a character and not addressed towards me.

but sometimes I wonder if you would become angry with me if I made a mistake too.

though many disapprove of miso's upset decision as a teenage girl, I never imagined the responses being so...descriptive.

like I've watched the progression of the comments get wilder and wilder. and there was one comment a few days ago that sent chills down my spine; I was so scared.

when you talk about how you'll kill her, where you'll bury the body and then kill her again..it definitely scares me.

and the reason my heart skips is because when I get the notification of a comment I click and the first thing I see is what the comment says.

I get startled because I think that someone's mad at me. then I look to see it's about a character in a book.

I do have to acknowledge however that this is expected because of how many people have been reading the book, and I'm not going to ask you to stop expressing your feelings towards something.

please, continue to express your feelings and write your comments, however I just wanted everyone to know there will be a far slimmer chance of me reading and replying to them than before!

I love y'all , I'm still thankful for everything y'all have done for me and I still love laughing at y'all reactions when chanhee steals those pads.