Shame

"Anything?"
At that moment I had also realized I didn't know what the heck my evil plan was...
There it struck me. As I looked at Kawaii-Chan's room with the different barfs of pink, and her clothing matching those same barfs, I grinned at my plan. Kawaii-Chan was having a total make over. Sure it's probably not the most masculine thing an evil genius such as I would think of, but I have mercy on those I care about- forget I said that. I... I just like make overs, yea that's totally the reason.
"Okay Kawaii-Chan, we're going to give you a little make over."
"Make over?!" Kawaii-Chan squealed in excitement. She looked relieved and happy. That girl obviously had no idea what was up my sleeve. It's time to ruin that "cute girl" reputation.
"Come on, we're going to the mall." More squeals. It seemed Kawaii-Chan was seeing this as a reward, not as much as a punishment.
We arrived at the mall, and I immediately shoved her into the only store I ever buy anything from. The emo store. Plain black and sometimes dark grey were the only color choices.
"Umm..." Kawaii-Chan happened upon a sales clerk,
"Are there any pink items?" I choked back a laugh. The clerk nodded at which I immediately went back to the entrance to make sure it was the right place. It was. So why the hell are there pink- oh? This was rather cute. It was a pink choking collar. And with Kawaii-Chan being half cat, I couldn't help but grin.
"Come now my pet," I said. To this I could see Kawaii-Chan redden deeply, turning her body in embarrassment. She soon followed me and I picked out some items for her to try on. I will admit. They weren't exactly appropriate, but they weren't exactly inappropriate either. What I'm trying to say is, they weren't at all anything Kawaii-Chan would think of wearing.
"Okay Kawaii-Chan come on out!" I said with camera ready.
"Kawaii-Chan doesn't think she should!" She called behind the door. I smirked,
"Oh but KAWAII-CHAN, you have to~" a slight pause and I wondered if Kawaii-Chan was smart enough to catch on to the fact that I was just bluffing.
"Okay! But only for a second!" The door clicked, and Kawaii-Chan stepped out. Tiny ripped shorts, a black tank top that barely reached her belly botton, dark blue stocking and a pink choker. *click* I took the photo immediately as Kawaii-Chan came out. Kawaii-Chan's ears evidentally catching onto the click, shrinking back into the dressing room. The shorts fit her well, the tank top was complementary, the choker was a tiny bit of her personality.
Oh! I wonder what her face looked like, how embarrassed she looked how...
But it wasn't a look of embarrassment, not even shyness. It was fear and shame. As I examined the picture more closely, Kawaii-Chan came out, rushing past me, making an exit.