When Neru gets her broken phone sent to her in the mail

"Hey Rin," called Len to the girl on her bed who was sleeping at like 5 in the afternoon. "Rin wake up you lazy bum," he said. Rin turned over covering her ears with her arms.

"Rin Luka's back from the store," said Len from the doorway. "I'm sorry I have a ear disease called I don't fucking care," Rin finally said. Len sighed. He didn't want to have to do this due to what Rin would do to get what she wanted no matter the cost.

"She brought oranges."

At the speed of sound, Rin threw off the covers and rushed off the bed, almost falling off. She ended up jumping off the ladder to her bed and doing a tuck and roll into the kitchen.

Len felt he'd be entertained at what'd happen and followed Rin to where Meiko was unpacking bags. "Can I have that?" asked Rin pointing at the fruit Meiko held. "Sorry Rin, Neru already called dibs," Meiko told her. "Like I care what Neru called!" Rin said loudly. "I heard my name," said the blonde walking into the kitchen.

"Hey, Neru. Can I have them oranges of yours?" Rin asked, but there was a sound of restraint in her voice. "No screw off," Neru answered. Rin didn't reply and simply left silently.

"Holy shit she didn't get pissed off?" Len said resting his arms on the table. "I guess Rin finally understands," Meiko said.

* * *

Two days later, Rin was laying on her bed playing geometry dash as Len was beneath her on his own, reading a comic book about zombies when they both heard a scream.

"Rin, let's go," Len told her as he got up to inspect the sound while other vocaloids rushed to the source. Lazily, Rin got off and followed Len.

What the ended up finding was Neru crying looking at a box. Meiko moved to it, inspecting what was inside. ". . . It's a broken phone, what the hell, Neru?" she said. "It sounded like you were screaming bloody murder," Piko commented. "It's the phone I thought went missing for the past few days," Neru muttered in despair. "The seventh one?" Oliver asked. "No, it's the ninth," corrected Rin.

"What monster would do this???" sobbed Neru as she clutched the parts of the cell phone.

"Maybe it was Rin?" Luka suggested. "What," replied Rin. "Neru didn't give you oranges, obviously you'd get upset and do something," theorized the pink haired woman. "That's true," Meiko agreed.

"Rin can do things you'd never even wish upon your greatest enemies, but I don't think she'd actually do this," Piko stated. "Thank you!" Rin sighed, gesturing to him. "Well, it might've been someone who had the intention to get Neru back for any reason," Oliver said. Len put his arms behind his head, letting this mess sort itself out. "Who would want to do that to me?" Neru looked up at them.

"Who wouldn't want to do that?" Rin snickered, looking away. "I swear if it was you," threatened the older blond. "It's not me, I don't really have reason to fear you," said Rin casually. "Well, recently, Neru did reject Yuki when asked to play with her, right?" Miku said.

"You're saying I did this??" Yuki questioned. "I really doubt it was her to be honest," Luka said in doubt. "Well what about when Neru didn't take out the trash for Luka?" pointed out the teal haired girl. "Luka would never stoop to Neru's level," Rin said.

"What about when Neru threatened Kaito when she found out he spilled ice cream and made him clean the mess he made on her floor?" Meiko said, recalling when he begged her and Luka to help. "Dude can't even carry Yuki, how'd he be able to break a phone?" Rin laughed.

"True," Luka said quietly before getting Kaito all offended. "If it's not any of us, then who is it?" Oliver said to no on in particular. "Wait," Rin said. She looked at her mirror image. "Len has been quiet for a while now," said his twin. Len's eyes widened. "Wha-you think it was me?!" he yelled, gesturing to yourself.

"I mean, you haven't intervened or anything," Yuki pointed out. "Oh, not you too!" cried Len. "So, who is the culprit?" Rin smiled.

Len felt like exploding as everyone looked at him. "IT WAS ME THERE I SAID IT," he yelled. Gasps emitted around the room. "Why though?" Rin asked. "Because this dog said bananas suck!" Len pointed at Neru.

"Who are you calling a dog, shota?!" Neru yelled. "He's not a shota there's just a lot of straight girls on the internet," Rin said not really caring. "Well at least I'm not a total bitch!" yelled the banana haired guy. "I could beat your ass any day!" Neru threatened. "No you can't," chuckled Rin, annoying Neru.

"Yours too!" Rin burst our laughing for a few seconds. Meiko came close. "Settle down Neru, you have like 12 more phones remember?" she said calmly. "I mean, so does Len with bananas but look what he did," commented Rin.

"Rin!" Len cried. "It's true," Oliver agreed. "It is," Piko said. "I guess, but this vagina needed to be taught a lesson!" he said. "Is this kid on crack or something?" Neru asked angrily.

"Please stop it's getting really annoying," said Rin, putting her hand to her forehead. Neru growled. "She's right, if you continue I'll ground you both," Meiko said.

"Pfft! We're not afraid of you!" Len spat.

"One. . ."

". . ."

". . ."

"Two. . ."

". . ."

". . ."

"Thr--"

Rin opened the window and Len jumped out, landing on the grass outside as Neru pushed Piko aside to flee the room. "R00d," said the white haired guy.

"I apologize, I must go nao, I can hear Len picking a fight with the birds," Rin said before climbing out smoothly.

"Goodbyye," waved Oliver and Yuki. "Well that settles that," Meiko said, exiting, Luka behind her. "Oh we're all leaving now?" asked Piko and everybody left the room.

-

Be prepared for some major cringe, short stories, possibly deep ones, maybe one shots, but all of them will have at least Rin, Len,or Oliver so have fun~

Also I'm now ad admin on a meme account on IG how great is that 🐢 that's me