Oliver is a serial killer

I needed to write something to get over my lost progress of kagepro

And tears.

"It's a sunday afternoon. You have nothing to do so you just lay on your bed being a useless trash until you receive a call from a friend. You say "hey man what's the shit" and he gets triggered but moves on. He says "well, I'm having a party next friday and wanted to see if you wanted to come" He says. You say "I'd love to!!" Friday finally comes. You are so nervous. Beads of sweat pour down your face like you see in anime. You are invited in, and you see loads of other kids. They all appear very friendly, until one of them catches your eye.

"A scruffy, blonde white cis boy who's probably straight. You say "why's he here?" Your friend says "my dad made me invite him." Reasonable. Another friend, blonde and white and probably racist introduces you to him. Upon closer inspection, he actually has band-aids all over the left side of his face. And cloth lazily placed with tape. He was wearing a hoodie over a fucking sailor uniform and you think, wow, what a fucking idiot."

"Hey, prick, you weren't supposed to say that!"

"Anananananana, nananananana, I ain't dealing with this today, nananananana, fucking either you shut the fuck up or I'll cut off your fucking dick and throw you off a bridge with your testicles in your goddamn throat, you hentai sim!"

"Holy fucking shit chill out dude--"

"Nah I had it with this motherfucker if she doesn't castrate you then pray it isn't me or I swear to fuck! Say one more word I dare you, you fucking republican! Shitting hypocrite! You're lucky you're a friend or everyone I hate would be finding a surprise their tomorrow night goddamm!"

"Look I'm sorry ok--"

"Whatever the fuck! Just get back to the fucking story!"

"R-right. Anyway, you feel your panties get wet as as you see how edgy he looks leaning against a wall. You two hit it off and became friends. A month later, you send him a letter telling him to meet you on the roof. He says, what is it, yin? You confess how much you love him and like him while blushing like an anime schoolgirl. He blushes but looks away. "I'm sorry, yin. But, my parents already have a planned fiancé for me."

"But you're twelve! You cry, crying. I know. . . It's probably for the best, I might end up not meeting your expectations, he says. No, it's the other way around. Huh? He says. Look, yin, how about we go to my house and settle down? You nod, sniffling. I've got a secret, he winks. Your nipples get hard as diamonds. He leads to to the shack in his backyard, and down beneath there. You expect to see a shrine of how much he loves you. But damn you was wrong as fuck.

"Instead, there are tossed bodies in a corner and a bloodied up tub. On the shelves there's jars filled with things like eyes, ears, and tongues. Arms and legs are strung up from the ceiling. There's intestines on the ground, as is blood and other unknown substances. Also a dartboard of several torn and scratches faces. A knife stabbed in. You prayed you weren't on there.

"He only chuckled nervously and said, sorry, I didn't have time to clean. I was sorta running on a tight schedule. You look at the picture with a knife, and realize it's the friend that had introduced you two. Is. . . A closet suddenly opens, and a body falls out. It's him!! Did you kill him???!!!?!?! You ask, gasping and crying. He did that "ssshhhhlll" nervous thing. What? No! God no. Wouldn't dream of it. But yeah I'd see why you think that. I mean, well, it's kinda embarrassing but he came down here while I was "working" (lol) and he was so scared, he accidentally walked into a turned on saw. So I put his corpse away. Myyy baaad, tee hee!"

"You wanted to love him, but you also hated him. He took away your best friend, and did so many other things! And yet, yet he was your light source you couldn't help but get a boner. He could change!! You could give him a chance!! You believed he could do it!!!! Look, please, snap out of it! This isn't you! You're under someone's control, that's not the bitch boy I know and love! You cry out, frustrated. Dude, this is literally me, stop mocking Frans and get over the fact it's a sexualized coprse and gender neutral child and how retarded it is, he said. Because it's true frans is fucking retarded. Moving on, he cried. "Remember when we met. . . You were so edgy goddamn. . . . But I fell in love and violently jacked off to with that emo vibe given off by you! I know you better than anyone! The end."

"What? What-- it just ends there?" Oliver asked. Rin looked at her phone. "Yyes." Piko raised an eyebrow. "All the weird things you said. . . We're they part of that story?" Rin shook her head. Len groaned loudly as Utatane breathed. "So, who the hell was the reader dating?" Len asked. "I forgot. I just typed something and chose the story by the cringiest description."

"Wait, I remember who the person is."

"Who?"

Rin coughed as she cried a single tear and looked at the youngest member in the room.

"Oh. . . God. . . Who was the friend that introduced us?" Oliver asked. "Len," Rin pointed. "And the friend that invited us?"

"Piko."

"And you?"

"I'm not in this story."

"That's bullshit! The writer is fucking retarded!" claimed Len as he stomped off and screamed in the hallway.

Starring:

Rin as the narrator.

Len as the dead guy.

Piko as the sjw.

Oliver as jeff the fucking killer.