CHAPTER ONE

#wattys2016 #myindianstory

Charecters

Abhishek as Shivam

Kanika as Pousani

Sameer soni as Ranveer (Shivam's brother)

Rachana Banerjee as Devi(Ranveer's wife)

------PRESENT--------

''Listen Pousani, it's for last time m listening you. Don't taste my patience for god sake.'' Shivam almost pleaded joining his palm in front of his so call old classmate cum newly sifted neighbor. The same classmate, whom he saved once in college. Shivam might have forgotten that incident but not Pousani. She still remembered how Shivam blew life through her mouth when she was struggling for it.

-----PAST-----

Everyone was there but none did. They were just watching her dying. But Shivam came forward. Without any second thought, he merged their mouth. N it probably brought her back. She opened her eyes to witness the most handsome face of college. She couldn't believe it. She was in the state of shock. She had given up when the incident took place. She didn't know if she could open her eyes after getting that amount of current at once. Someway, she survived. It was just because he was there to save her. A faint grin appeared on her lip. But before he could react or thank him he disappeared from there. After that, she tried several times to show her gratitude towards him but he didn't have time. He was too busy in his life. Days passed away rapidly n that incident faded away from everyone's memory even from Shivam's memory too but not from Pousani's. How could she forget the person who saved her life? She just waited for the vacation end just to meet Shivam once. But the day never came. Her stepmother stopped her study right then. Pousani cried. She cried a lot. She pleaded in front of her mother but she didn't listen. She felt so helpless. She wanted someone to hear her sob. She wanted anyone to console her or stand by her side. But no one did. Everyone had his or her own life to be busy. Who would have bothered to interfere in her life? She might expect extra from her life.

-----PRESENT-----

''I even didn't have any idea about that there was a girl named Pousani Roy in my section. After 5 years of our graduation, we met as neighbors n you identified me. N i really appreciate that. But...(pause) that doesn't give you right to interfere in my personal life. I just invited you to my marriage not into my life. Just stay away from me.'' Shivam shouted this time. It seemed like he was irritated by her presence. But how did she make him understand that only her presence could save him.

'' Shivam I know, I am being clingy. But plz listen to me. I am not lying. The girl is not good for you. Don't marry her.'' Pousani tried her best to explain herself. But alas!

''today is my marriage you dumb head. N you are asking to break this. Do you have any idea about the conclusion? My family can't even walk in society. You have a family too. What would you have done if you would have in my place? I have lost my mother before some days. N to see me married was her last wish. Don't make any trouble for god sake.'' He again pleaded. '' n you don't need to attend my marriage. Plz go away.''

Now that she was speechless. She didn't have any further argument. What should she do? It was his mother's last wish. He was supposed to do that. He was lucky indeed. He had got a chance to fulfill his mother's last wish. Then why, this much unlucky she was? Why she didn't get any chance to fulfill her mother's wish? A long tear rolled down from her eyes.