CHAPTER EIGHT

Somehow, the night passed n a charming morning peeped through their window. Shivam looked at her sleeping figure. It was calm. Shivam didn't know what happened n why he dared to do that but he did that. He kissed on her hair those were on her temple. It soothed him as well her. Yes, she was awake. As his soft lip brushed through her skin, a strange sensation ran through her whole body making her full of desire. Only her God knew how tough it was when she remained expressionless during the closeness. For first time she felt these kind of sensation. As he detached himself from her body, she stirred on bed. Her eyes slowly fell into another sleep. This time, a peaceful one.

''Kudi kehndi, kudi kehndi kudi kehndi Kudi kendi

 baby pehla Jaguar lai lo Phir jinna marji pyaar lai lo 

(Pyaar lai lave)

 Kendi baali main shaukeen Ik week ik jean Suit patiala shahi chaar lai lo 

Kudi kehndi baby pehla Jaguar lai lo Phir jinna marzi pyaar lai lo o o.. 

Pyaar lai lo o o o ho.. Pyaar lai lo o o o ho''

Her slumber broke by the loud music of this Panjabi popular song. This one was in her favorite songs list. She smiled in half sleep. As the music proceeded ahead, she sat up. Shivam was nowhere to be seen. The music was coming from down stare. She adjusted her saree n stepped forward to see the owner of the music. As she stepped down, she found Shivam with some children n n some other people of shivam's age. His brother was also there. All of them were busy in dancing. Their dance had no shape no lay. They were just dancing from their heart. All the craziness was there. For some moment, she wished to be a part of them. But she was not. It was the fact. When she was watching them, she had a soothing smile on her face when Shivam's eyes fell on her. She was standing in a corner of the leaving room keeping her half body behind the door . She was looking graceful. He could see the light in her eyes.

Her body was following the rhythm of the music

Her body was following the rhythm of the music. He noticed that also. He smiled. Once he had seen her dancing in the annual function of their college. The performance was fabulous.

'' Pousani'' he took her name. Pousani's stupor broke. She looked him back. Her expression changed instantly n she ran back to her room. Shivam remained there speechless, regretting for taking her name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole say passed away, she never came out from her room. She had her meals in her room n refused everyone. At night when, Shivam came from office, devi told him about Pousani. He smiled sadly. ''what can I do bhabi? he asked hopelessly.'' I am trying my best to get her normal.''

'' lets go for shopping. She needs some clothes n free bi ho jayegi'' devi suggested.

Shivam's eyes sparked. He gave his agreement to her n asked her to get ready.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------