CHAPTER TEN

CHARECTERS

ABHISEK AS SHIVAM

KANIKA AS POUSANI

We accept the things those we want to

We accept the things those we want to. We want the things those we like. We like the things those we trust. Moreover, we trust the things those we accept in our mind. It's a procedure of universe. It ends n starts at the same point. The point can be anything from this chain. Do whatever you can. If you can ACCEPT then ACCEPT it will make you want that thing. If you can WANT that then, WANT, it will make you LIKE that. If you can LIKE that, then LIKE. It will make you TRUST that. N if you can TRUST that then TRUST it will make you ACCEPT that.. Sometimes the thing we need in our life isn't acceptable for us. However, we need it in our life. Then what should we do at that point? The answer is nothing just choose any object of this chain practically. Just give a chance to it. It's okay if the chance doesn't belong to your heart then ask your mind to give it but give it. N you will start to want it. The 'want' will turn into 'like' then it will turn in to 'trust' the trust will make you accept those unacceptable need of your life. This procedure keeps going for lifetime. This is the way, the universe works.

Pousani's sudden brag into Shivam's life was offensive for Shivam n his family. They couldn't accept the sudden change in their life. But the changes had done. They just need to accept it. But how? All of them were in a state of astonish. Nobody had the courage to welcome the change in their life named Pousani. Shivam's mumma's words filled some trust inside him n it worked. He took the first n hardest step of his life, own self. There was no interference. He was the owner of his decision. His family didn't do anything. They just kept him going by having faith on him. Their trust made him go further n further he won the battle.

N about Pousani, when Shivam gave his breathe to her, he made a little place in her heart. She felt grateful, courageous n loved. The source of her those feeling were Shivam. She never let him go from her memory. She kept him in her soul not in her heart neither in her mind. That day she came to know her life wasn't worthless. She was so grateful of him for making her realize the truth. His first word to her '' take care of You '' gave her hope to give a chance to her life. She smiled widely. The gratitude in her heart for him remained safe. She had a special feeling for him. It was respect. The more days passed, the more she gained respect for him. The feeling sometimes haunted her. It was overwhelmed. Perhaps, unknowingly she wished to have him in her life. She realized it once n accept in unlike others. She knew, it was an open eye dream. '' so what, sapne dekhene main paise thodi lagte hai..'' she thought herself smiling widely. As years passed away, she become normal like before. The feeling of overwhelming was no more there. But somewhere deep downs in her heart the desire of having him in his life remained irresponsive. N the universe responded that same thought. He became hers. She became his.