youth, #5

boo junior:
jIHOON
SUNBAE
JIHOOOOOON

lee jihoon:
this better be important smh
yes??

boo junior:
gUKGIL HOSPITAL SENT ME AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER
for me to start my internship next month
with chan too
did you receive anything

lee jihoon:
i just woke up,, gimme a sec

---

jihoon's hand went along the carpeted ground, on the search for his glasses when he heard a loud crack from under his leg.

"shit," he cursed to himself and managed to grab his glasses from his ankle, placing them gingerly on his face.

his vision started to focus and jihoon was greeted with several huge cracks decorating the lenses of his beloved item. he then felt his phone vibrate a few times before reaching over to unlock his screen and read the texts.

---

boo junior:
dID YOU CHECK

lee jihoon:
not yet
i broke my specs
do i have to wear contacts

boo junior:
damn that sucks
just wear the contacts
and
check
your
mail
:-)

---

after reading seungkwan's several texts, the male pulled himself off the bed and still wearing the broken lenses on his face. switching on the lights, he then proceeded to unlock his door and came face-to-face with a very enthusiastic kwon soonyoung.

"hi di- hAHAHA," soonyoung started off, waving the paper at jihoon's face and looking up to meet the shorter's very unruly appearance.

jihoon rolled his eyes and fumbled for his keys and then successfully unlocking the mailbox, a wave of letters falling to his feet.

despite his laughter, soonyoung squatted down beside the male and picked up the letters for jihoon while arranging them neatly in a stack.

"did you get a letter from gukgil too?" jihoon asked soonyoung after he was done attempting to pick up the mail and looking through them with soonyoung seated on his bed.

"yeah, i came here to see if you received it as well," soonyoung stared intensely for the familiar letter that appeared in his mailbox.

"ah, here it is." jihoon pulled out a letter, causing soonyoung to rush over and peer at the paper he held in his hands.

"my phone bill." jihoon exclaimed, throwing the mail on the tabletop beside him.

"can you just find the acceptance letter?" soonyoung rolled his eyes obnoxiously, tapping his fingers on the piece of paper which is becoming more crumpled by the minute.

"addressed to lee jihoon. from...." jihoon started, sticking his tongue out and squinting his eyes to see the words.

soonyoung once again peered over and then yelled.

"GUKGIL. WE'RE GOING GUKGIL."

---

hello guys!!! :D
thank you so much for the support,, the view count is hUGE FOR ME, i really appreciate it :")
psps, i'm so sorry for not updating much bc school and i have two more tests tomorrow and im officially done and will spam updates heh
+ i met svt last week i still cant believe my eyes
++ thank you again <3