youth, #6

"okay class, we need volunteers for a peer-tutoring programme over the summer break for elementary school students. who is keen to join?" mrs. choi placed her chalk down after a strenuous information-packed mathematics lesson.

"teacher, i'm sure jihoon is very interested in joining," seungcheol raised his hand and said, causing jihoon to bolt up from his nap.

"w-what NO," jihoon hollered upon registering what he just heard. he just thought of a great tune to go with the piece he was trying out at home. shit.

"okay, so jihoon, i will brief you after school. anyone else?" mrs. choi nodded her head, ignoring the groans jihoon were making and slamming his forehead on his desk.

---

once jihoon entered the classroom decorated by drawings, he came face-to-face with two students fighting over a colouring book.

"boys! here's jihoonie hyung who's going to help you with art today," the teacher kindly urged jihoon to go over to the boys who were now gazing up at him with enlarged pupils.

the two boys seem very, extremely irritating.

one of them had chubby cheeks and was currently yelling at the other boy at a very rapid and loud voice. while the other boy had his hair cut in a very weird fashion where the back of his hair was standing up like a dinosaur's tail.

"hello hyung! i'm boo seungkwan, and this is lee chan. i'm chan's hyuuuung," seungkwan teased chan, sticking his tongue out as jihoon laughed at the both of them.

---

"thank you hyung for coming today! we have to meet again pleaseeee," chan begged jihoon as seungkwan fake-sobbed a little.

"come on, i believe fate will bring us together. we'll definitely meet again," jihoon smiled softly to the two boys, ruffling their hair.

---

and fate did bring them together. when jihoon was in grade four, two boys who seemed oddly familiar came up to him.

"hyung!" seungkwan exclaimed while engulfing jihoon into a strong bearhug.

since then, the three boys have been there for each other until now.

---

im sorry this is just kind of a filler chapter bc i love kwan, chan & hoon :-(-)-(-)