Chapter Five

I walked into English and the class was pretty much empty. There was a bleach blonde girl with  pale skin and... violet eyes? Hmm pretty cool. She was talking to a girl with long dark brown hair almost black but not quite. She had big circle glasses and bright green eyes. I decided to take a seat in the back right corner, across the room from the two girls. As I took out my binder some more kids came in and the two girls came and sat next to me, one to my right and one in front of me.

"I'm Jade, this is Rose" She gestured to the blonde girl in front of me as she turned to face me and gave me a smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm (Y/n)" I smiles at the both of them.

"Wait, are you the girl Dave has been talking about?" Rose asked.

"He's talking about me?" What? Then Jade spoke up.

"He mentioned you a few times, from what he said I think you're going to fit in well"

"Thanks Jade" I got in before I realized the class has been filled. I looked around and saw quite a few trolls, Karkat, one with a Capricorn sign, a Virgo sign and Toros sign... with robotic legs? That new.  Next our teacher walked in Mr. Smith. Looking down at a sheet.

"It looks as if we have a new student. Can (Y/n) (L/n) please stand up?" Everyone looked around until I stood up with pink cheeks. I waved a little and the looked at our teacher.

"Is anyone willing to show her around for her first few days?" He said and Roses hand went up.

"Actually it's okay, I already have someone showing me around. But thank you" I said then sat down.

"And who might that be?" He asked.

"Dave strider" The room went silent then everyone started whispering.

"Mr. Strider you say? Hm hope that works out" That put a confused look on my face. Jade looked over at me.

"Allot of girls are going to be jealous of you"

"Why?"

"Do you know how many people like him? And want to hang out with him?"

"I'm guessing allot?"

"Yeah tons of girls like him and have been either trying to get in his pants or to at least have him notice them" Rose said not looking back. Mr. Smith started teaching so we stopped talking.

     ~time skip to lunch~

  English wasn't that bad and neither was Math. It's lunch and I'm just putting my books in my locker when I heard a two familiar voices.

"Hey (Y/n)" Dave said coming up behind you with John.

"Hey, how's it going?"

"Good, how were your classes?" Dave said as you three walked to lunch with the boys on either side of you.

"Good, I met Jade and Rose in English"

"Oh good, you'll see them at lunch"

"Great" We got to the table with 2 trolls that you didn't know, Karkat, Rose and Jade.

"Terezi and Kanaya this is (Y/n), (Y/n) that's Kanaya" A troll with green lipstick and short black hair gave me a small wave. "And that's Terezi" A troll with red glasses and shoulder length hair walked up to me... and sniffed me?

"You smell like (Shampoo/sent)" She said to herself then stuck out her hand to shake mine.

"Let's go get something to eat" Dave said and started off somewhere then turned back at me. "You commin'?"

"Oh, yeah" I followed him then we got our food and went back to the table.

Everyone was talking to each other and I wasn't talking to anyone right now so I decided to see how Xavier's doing.

Me: Hey
Xavier: Hello
Me: How's your day going?
Xavier: Good, I guess. Usual first day stuff, the occasional friendly person has came up to me. Xavier: Yours?
Me: Good, Dave introduced me to his friends and they're all really nice
Xavier: Did they already know about you?
Me: Some of them, yeah
Xavier: He likes you. I know it
Xavier: Well, he's at least interested
Me: No he's doesn't
Xavier: Yes he does
Me: I'm not having this argument with you. I have to go
Xavier: Bye :)
Me: Bye