The Party

"Come on then let's go" John stood up from the table they were sitting around, wiping away the beer from around his mouth and pushing his glasses up. Paul and Ringo looked up towards John, wondering what he was doing.

"Where are you going?" Asked Ringo with a intrigued look.

"Flipping heck...what has happened guys I'm worried."

"We just had too much to drink" Paul laughed nervously. John gave them a look to show he knew that wasn't it.

"We are going to a party that Keith has invited us to." John grabbed his black coat and wrapped it around himself.

Ringo and Paul looked at each other again with shocked looks. Keith? This is so weird. Ringo was best friends with Keith and he was already tearing up. He was shocked about John and George but for some reason Keith triggered it. Maybe he had only just realised this was actually happening. It had only just hit him...all of it.

"Excuse me a moment" Ringo got up and went towards the toilets.

"What's up with Rings?" George looked at Paul thinking he would know.

"I'll go check" As Paul went towards the toilets John and George began whispering. Probably wondering what was going on and what was up with the both of them.

"Ringo?" Asked Paul as he walked into the dirty, stinky toilets.

"Paul I don't think I can do this." A voice came from one of the toilets.

"Come on Ringo. I know this is a lot to take in I was tearing up myself....but this is something we've got to do. This is our chance" Paul listened as Ringo moved around inside the cubical.

"Chance for what?"

"To save them. Think about it."

The cubical door opened slowly and softly, showing Ringo 's ocean blue eyes, watering with warm tears that stained his cheeks.

"It's time." Ringo said as he looked up at Paul.

"Time for what?" Paul looked at him, wondering what he was thinking.

"Time that we did what was right...we're saving them Paul." He went upto Paul and gave him a hug, taking him into a warm embrace. Paul smiled and hugged him back, leaning on his shoulder and patting his back.

"We better go" Paul said. Ringo nodded and walked towards the door. Play it cool. He thought to himself.

They walked out of the room and went towards George who was stood by the door.

"You ready?" Asked George as he pushed himself off of the wall.

"Were ready"