Part 1

*beep beep beep*

I hit my alarm clock that was buzzing to wake me up to get ready for school. It was the last day of 10th grade which I was happy about. That means 2 more years left of living hell. My step sister and I never really got along, because my mom and step dad always favorited me more than her. My biological dad died in a tragic car accident. It took my mom years to recover before she  could find true love again. The first time I met my step sister Sarah she didnt like me and it's been that way for as long as I could remember. Ever since the 6th grade her and her friends have been making my life miserable. My mom and step dad both worked and were not home that often to see what Sarah had done to me all these years. I didnt have any friends to talk to. Most people at school hated me because Sarah would tell them things that are not true. Sarah is in 11th grade with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was always the popular one. She got all the cute boys. I was the exact opposite. I had brown hair and green eyes and had no friends.

*BANG*

My sister came running into my room charging at me. I screamed. She started throwing punches at me.

"AAAAAAAA. p-p-please S-s-stop." i managed to say while my hair was being pulled. She contuined to punch, kick, and pull my hair.

"Shut up bitch. Why dont you just kill yourself Amy!" Sarah yelled back.

She threw one last punch. My vision became very blurry. I blacked out.

*30 min later*

I woke up with a blissening headake. I rolled over and looked at the clock, 6:30am. Shit i only have 20 minutes to get to the bus stop. I ran into my closet and put on a pair of skinny jeans, and a shirt that said "LOVE" in purple. Since my natural hair was curly i didnt have to do much to it. I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I had a huge black eye, so i grabbed my cover-up and put it on as best as i could, and also put on a little bit of eye liner and mascara. My backpack was sitting on the chair where i left it the night before. I grabbed it and headed out the front door. When i was walking i saw...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

 hahaha cliff hanger(: So my name is Autumn and im writing my first fan fic hope you like it! I will try and update once a week. Let me know what you guys think. Dedicated to my best friends Gloria and Joslyn and my sister Alexis(:

My Istagram account is: BelieberOfWA