Part 3

*recap*

"Thanks talk to you later." Justin said walking into his house.

*End of recap*

I walked into the front door to my house to finde Sarah smirking at me. "You'll never have him as a friend and i will make damn sure of it, if it's the last thing i do.

"W-w-what are you talking about?" I said trying to sound confused.

"You know exactly what im talking about! Dont play dumb with me you stupid bitch." She said rudly.

"Why do you hate me so much? I never did anything to you." I said truthfully wanting to know the truth.

"Because your a waste of space and a disgrace to this planet!" she said satifised with herself. Yup that hurt. I ran up the stairs as fast as i could. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP. My heart began to race with each step i took. But her being long legged and a grade ahead of me she caught up to me when i reached the top step. She grabbed me then started throwing punches. I screamed trying to get one of my neighbors to hear me.

*Justin's POV*

"Justin will you go get the mail for me?" My mom asked me polietly.

"Sure." I replayed. I slipped on my shoes and walked out the front door. The mailboxes are one house down from Amy's house. As i was passing her house i heard a terrifying scream. Like someone was being murdured. The more i listened to it the more i reconised the scream belonged to Amy. O my god what do i do. I started to panic. I ran to her front door and pounded on it as hard as i could. I pounded on it for about a minute when the screaming stopped.

"Are you okay."  I yelled trying to get Amy to hear me . No reply. I guess i will go home and call her. I ran over and got the mail and then went running home.

*Back to Amy's POV*

"AAAAA" I screamed. Sarah contuined to punch me. I kicked her in the leg. She let go of me and grabbed her leg in pain. I took that as an opportunity to get away from her. I ran to my room and locked the door. My room was the only bedroom that had a lock on it. POUND. POUND. POUND. I started freaking out because i thought that my step sister was trying to get into my room. (Little did she know it was Justin pounding on the front door.) I walked into my bathroom, (connected to her room) and began to sob, sitting on the toilet seat. Out of the corner of my eye i saw something sparkaly. It was a razor. I walked over to it and slid it across my wrist. The blood began to poor out. I watched as the blood fell to the floor. I cant do this anymore. I said quietly to myself. Should i end my life? No one would care right?  Exactly, no one would. So whats the point of living in misery when i could be happy with my real dad in heaven. Just then my phone started vibrating in my pocket causing me to jump. I pulled it out and looked at the caller ID. Uknown. I thought to myself. Who could that be? My mom and dad are the only ones who ever call my phone and their numbers are saved in my phone. I dont have any friends so who could it be?  I answerd it anyway.

"Hey are you alright?" A deep voice asked me.

"Ummm... Who is this?" i asked.

"O right sorry this is Justin. Anyway are you alright? I was passing your house to get my mail and i heard you screaming."  He said in a pleading tone, trying to get an answer from me. I wanted to tell to tell him the truth, but dont know if i can trust him.  He is popular so how can i trust him that he's not going to tell his friends and other people? Right as i was about to tell him i was fine my wrist shot with pain. I let out a loud scream.

"OMG what's happening im serious you need to tell me what's going on. Do you want to come to my house and we can talk or on the phone?" He said telling me how it is rather than a question.

"Umm... Im fine seriously dont worry about me." I said trying to hold back my tears. "No your not i can tell by your voice. Look i wont tell anyone, i swear just please tell me. Im going to come and get you, and we can talk at my house. There's no one home." He said. Before i could talk him out of coming to my house he hung up. I started to panic.

*Ding Dong*

Shit what am i going to do. I cant go downstaris because Sarah's down there and she might try and hurt me in front of Justin. I sucked it up, grabbed my sweatshirt and then went running down the stairs. When he saw me he grabbed me and gave me a passionate hug. I huggd him back. Whe i realesed from the hug i saw Sarah give me a death glare. I slammed the front door shut in her face and began walking over to Justin's. His house was the biggest in the neighbor hood. He opened the front door and led me to his room. He sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him. I walked over to that spot and sat down.

"So whats happening? Why were you screaming earlier?" he asked with fear in his eyes. I took a deep breath getting ready to tell him. As i was explaing what happend with Sarah and her friends, a tear slipped from my cheek. I didnt really want to cry infront of Justin but i couldnt help it. More and more tears fell from my eyes, but i continued to explain. The only part that i left out was the part where i self harm, no matter how i tried i just couldnt. When I was done explaining, I thought Justin would just start laughing and telling me how fucked up my life was. But to my surprise, he did the exact opposite. He leaned forward and gave me a huge hug, pulling me into his lap, whispering to me that everything was going to be alright, and he wasn't going to let her hurt me anymore. We sat like that for what felt like years but in reality, it was only 45 minutes. I had finally calmed down.

"I'm so sorry this has happened to you for so long." he said, "but I'm here for you and and I won't let her hurt you like that ever again. I promise to protect you." he said.

I couldnt help but feel safe in his arms. He let go of me and looked me in the eyes and wiped the tears that were visible on my cheeks.

"I promise." he said again.

I looked at him and gave him half smile.

"Thank you." I said, and noticed him starting to lean in. We were only inches apart from our lips meeting when he started to close his eyes.

He leaned back in shock. He reached for my arm. I was so confused but when I looked down at my arm there was blood seeping through my sweatshirt. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes. I started crying again. I completely forgot that that i had slit my wrist before i came here. I looked up and he was gone, but soon came back with a wet cloth and gauze. He gently liftedmy sleeve up and placed the cloth over my wound. The soon the gauzed was place on after.

"You can borrow one of my sweat shirts." he said while getting up and going into his closet. I took my sweat shrist off and he handed me a purple hoodie.

"Thanks." i said and he got back up on the bed and gave me another hug.

"Why?" he asked me. At first i was confused but then realized what he was asking me. Why i self harm.

"Because i hate myself i wish i could end it and live in heaven with my real dad." i answered him truthfully. He looked sad and like he was about to cry, which made me cry again. He gave me one last hug and we layed down.

*Justin's POV*

She fell alseep in my arms. I felt so bad for her. I grabbed her phone and texted her mom saying that she fell asleep at my house and i didnt want to wake her up. All she texted back was ok and thanks. I got up and turned the light off then crawled back in bed, next to her. I kissed her forhead and whispered "Good night beautiful." Then soon drifted off to sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

What do you think of this chapter? Let me know (: should i continue this story no one is giving me feed back so i dont know if you guys like it. Dedicated to Jenasea, Joslyn, Gloria and Breanna! REMEMBER TO BUY #ROLLERCOASTER ON ITUNES! i will update probally on Monday... Happy Thanksgiving <3 THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!! #ily

You guys know what to do...

Vote

Follow

Comment

Share (: