Part 7

(READ AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE SUPER IMPORTANT)

It had been a couple days since Justin asked me to be his girlfriend. Every time I thought about Justin being my boyfriend I couldnt help but smile. He has been super nice to me the last couple of days. But when I come to think of it I feel bad for Justin. How does he put up with my shit?

*Knock Knock*

I got up and walked over to the front door. When I opened the front door Justin was standing there smiling. I stepped beside the door, letting him walk into my house. When he entered the house he gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. Everytime he does that I feel a bounch of sparks shoot through my body. When he pulled away we just started talking.

"So watcha wanna do today?" He asked looking into my bright green eyes.

" I dont care... how about we do a movie day?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"sure what movie do you want to watch? " He askedme politely. I didnt really care as long as I was with him. Wow thay sounded so cliche but it was the truth. He picked up the notebook and popped it in the dvd player. Justin then came and sat with me on the couch. About half way throuh the  movie I was super tired. I layed my head in his lap and he played with my hair. My eyes kept shutting and soon I gave up and shut my eyes. Soon I felt a pear of strong arms witch I assumed they were Justins and he carried me up the stairs to my bed then tucked me in. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and whisperd good night. I heard the door creak indicating he was leaving, I used all the energy I had and said stay. He smiled and crawled into the bed next to me. My wonderful boyfriend wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled closer to him. I then was soon back to dreaming about who knows what. I fell asleep with a HUGE smile on my face.

________________________________________________________________________(A/N)

Sorry for the long wait.... I have good news and bad news.

the good news is I got a tablet for Christmas so I could write more

the bad news is I dont know if I want to contuine with this story no one is giving me feed back so I dont know if you guys like my story so if you want me to contuine this story PLEASE give me feed back if I get 0 feed back then im not going to contuine (: THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!

by the way im not trying to be rude but I feel like im waisting time writing this story if you guys dont like it. Sorry for the short chapter! OMG 500 READS FAN GIRLING HAHA THANKYOU SO MUCH!<3

Stay Beautiful♡

I made a instagram follow me:drewbizzlx

twitter:belieberofwa