Part 2

When I was walking I saw Justin Bieber. He lived next door to me. We went to the same bus stop, but never really talked. If we did talk it was usally just a hi. The bus arrived and I was already dreading the day. I walked to the back of the bus and found the last seat availible. I sat down and thought about what the day would bring. We came to a stop signaling we were here at Ontario Acadamy( dont know what the schools called haha sorry.) One after another filed off the bus. I walked off and saw Sarah and her friends laughing and pointing at me. I still dont understand what I did to deserve this. They all came up to me and started calling me names.

"You slut. You dont belong here!" One girl said while walking past me. Another girl bumped into me , looked at me and said "Touch me again and see where it gets you! PIG." My step sister was the last one to pass me. She kicked me and gave me a dirty look. I groaned in pain. Why does everyone hate me? Is there something wrong with me? It's pretty bad when im starting to hate myself too, I thought. The only people that liked me is my mom and dad, and I cant go talk to them about Sarah because if she finds out she will just make my life even more miserable then it was when I started out. I walked away and tried to ignore her and her friends. But the more I tried to ignore it the more I thought about it. I let one tear slip, but whiped it away before anyone could see it. When I finally reached the main school doors i went straight to my locker. I grabbed my history text book, and shut my locker. Room 231 was where i was headed. I looked up and saw Justin staring right at me. I quickly glanced away. I walked past him into 1st period. The chair in the front of the classroom was where i always sat. I took my backpack off and sat down.

*RINGGGG*

The bell went off signaling first period had just started. Justin came walking in and sat in the back of the classroom. My teacher Mrs.Johnson started blabbing about stuff i didnt understand.

"Im going to pair you up and your going to do a paper on the Boston Tea Party. It's due at the end of the period. (skipping to Amy's name)

"The last pair... Justin and Amy."  I turned and looked at Justin to find him looking back at me. He got up and sat next to me. When Mrs. Johnson was done talking we got right to work. "Amy right?" Justin polietly asked. I just replyed with a nod. I opened my text book to page 18 and started reading about the boston tea party. At about 2 pages in Justin gently tapped me in the shoulder. I flinched a little. He gave me a confused look. I just shrugged and looked into his beautiful brown eyes. "Are you okay? i saw what happend this morning and was going to ask if you were okay but i never got the chance too." He said in a whisper not wanting to make a scene.

"Yeah. Yeah im fine." I said trying to convince him. He continued to stair at me for about a minute and then went back to his textbook.

*40 minutes Later*

The bell rang. Mrs.Johnson collected our papers and then dismissed us. I walked into my 2nd period and got straight to work.

*Skip to bus ride*

I sat by the emergency door, thinking about why Sarah hated me so much. While i was thinking i felt someone sit by me. I looked up and realized it was Justin. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey." he said while still smiling at me. "Hey." i said returning a smile. We talked about random things until the bus came to a stop. It was mine and Justin's stop. We walked off of the bus. I felt kinda happy that it was summer but then kinda not because it means i would be home more often with Sarah. We came to our part of the neighbor hood. Right as i was about to walk onto my driveway Justin gently grabbed my arm to stop me. "We should keep in touch over the summer." He said confidently.  "Yeah sure." replyed shyly. He got out his phone and handed it to me. I put my number in his iphone 5 and handed it back to him. "Thanks talk to you later." He said while walking to his house. I walked in to my house and smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

Thankyou so much for reading!!!! I will try and update soon. Dedicated to my best friends Gloria, Joslyn, and Breanna. First person to vote and follow i will dedicate next chapter to them(: Make sure to buy #PYD on itunes<3

Remember...

Vote

Comment

and Follow

#ILY