Part 4

*Amy's POV*

I woke up in Justin's arms. When i looked up he was sleeping. I loosend myself out of his grip and grabbed my phone and walked quietly downstairs to his front door. I ran home to find the door locked. I started to panic but then realized the window was opena a crack. I pushed it open all the way and crawled in. Then shut the window as quietly as i could and walked up stairs to my room. My bed looked really comfy but i wanted to take a shower, but decided my bed was a better choice. My purple and pink blanket was really warm and cozy. I was basically asleep when i felt my phone vibrate. Unknown number. I thought and rememberd it was Justin, so i saved his number in my phone and read the message he sent me.  "Good morning beautiful(;" I felt a smile creep up on my face. Then i texted him back.

*Justin and Amy's phone conversation*

A to J: Good morning(:

J to A: So watcha doing today i want to hang out with you(:

A to J: I wasnt planning on doing anything today, so we could hangout if you want to.

J to A: Yah meet me in my house in an hour

A to J: ok see you then bye (:

J to A: Bye

*Amy's POV*

After Justin texted me back i went to find something to wear. I ended up finding a cute strapless summer dress. It was turquose with mini pink flowers. It ended right above my knees. Since i had like 45 minutes left i decided to straighten my hair because my hair is naturally curly. I found white sandles and slipped them on and went downstairs to find something to eat. After i was done i looked at the clock and it said 10:51am, which means i only have 9 minutes to get to Justin's. I raced up stairs and to brush my teeth and put on a little bit of make-up then headed out the door to Justin's.

"Hey." Justin said with a smile on his face as i reached his porch. He was swinging a hammock waiting for me.

"Hey" i replied back.

"Do you want to go and do something fun?" He asked me. He's so unressitible so of corse i said yes.

"Ya, where are we going?" I asked him wanting to know where we were going.

"It's a surprise" He said with a wink. I felt a blush creeping on m cheeks so i looked away not wanting Justin to see it. We got into his black range rover and headed to the free way. He turned on the radio. Movin 92.5. My favorite station. The song Royals by LORDE was in the middle of playing. The thing most people dont know about me is that my voice sounds amazing from what my mom tells me, and my mom never lies to me. My real dad always incouraged me to sing but ever since he passed away i dont like to sing at all. Royals was one of my favorite song. I could sing it really well and i know the lyrics by heart.

"Let me be your ruler (Ruler), You can call me queen bee, and baby ill rulex3., let me live that fantisy." (sorry if lyrics are wrong)

I didnt realize i was singing out loud until i noticed Justin staring at me.

"What?" i asked him.

"You have a really nice voice." He said in a awe tone.

"Thanks!" i said turning to look out the window. We finally pulled into a big, grassy parking area. When i looked out the window i saw a HUGE farris wheel, indicating we were at a fair.

"I love fairs." i said exiting the car. He smiled and got out of the car too.

"I knew you would like it." he said still smiling. Once we were through the gate entrance we headed to the ticket booth to buy tickets. I was about to had the man my money for the tickets but Justin stopped me and quickly handed him his credit card.

"I was going to pay for that." i said

"I know but u wanted to pay." He said nicely.

*4 hours later*

We were having so much fun riding the roller coasters and just talking to each other. I had a migrane so we decided to go on the farris wheel. It was getting dark and late so everything was lit up making the place beautiful. Being a gentlemen i found out throughout the day Justin is, helped me onto the seat making sure i didnt trip. Once i sat down he climbed in next to me. We were almost to the top. The people looked like ants from up here. It was also kinda cold. I didnt bring a coat because i forgot. Since the dress was strapless it seemed much colder than it really was. I started shivering. Justin must have noticed because he took off his coat and gave it to me.

"No thanks, then your going to be cold." i said.

"No i wont im always hot" he said giving me a wink. Do i put his coat on that he gave to me. Justin was staring at me i glanced his way and stared right back at him. He started leaning in, closing the gap betweeen us. When our lips touched, i felt sparks shoot through my veins. Our lips moved in sync. After what felt like hours we seperated and the farris wheel started to moving. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him.

____________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

AWE!! haha i wrote through writers block(: Yay me... Thankyou so much for reading!! dedicated to Joslyn and Gloria! thankyou for always being there for me<3 I will try and update as soon as possible. MAKE SURE TO BUY #CHANGEME ON ITUNES ! Please vote, comment and follow!

Instagram account: BelieberOfWA  follow me (:

#ILY <3