Video Kid

''I don't know if you want this back.'' Roy started the next morning in his office since he wanted to finalize Edward's decision on what he wanted to do, ''You can leave all this behind and live a regular life or you stay here and stay a Dog Of The Military and find a way to get your bodies back.'' He said about to pull out the pocket watch from his desk till his door opened to see Riza walk in with Winry, Al, and Havoc, ''Lieutenant...''. ''Sorry Sir, it's just that if Edward decides to go, we're just here to see him, Winry, and Alphonse gone.'' She said simply making Edward look down as Roy made a face but sighed turning his attention back to the small alchemist, ''Where were we.'' He said going back to his drawer to grab Edward's pocket watch. ''So... The choice is yours Fullmetal.'' Roy said holding the pocket watch in front of him, ''Take your time, or don't.'' The Flame Alchemist said placing the pocket watch on his desk his dark eyes widening in surprise when the small alchemist placed his hand on his, ''?... Fullmetal?''. ''I'll stay...'' Edward said looking down before looking his Superior in his eyes making the group wonder what came over Edward at that moment, ''Great, we don't have to worry about that paperwork than...'' Roy said keeping his professional tone despite their hands touching seeing Edward get quiet. ''But...'', ''But?...'', ''But... I'll keep my feelings about you to myself this time, so I won't cause you problems or be a bother to you.'' The blonde said simply making Roy sigh heavily and put a hand to his face, ''You really are a kid, you damn brat... First off did I ever tell you, you were a bother?'' He said thinking about that for a moment, ''Besides turning you down, stealing a kiss from you, forcing myself on you, and making you feel bad...''. ''Never... But...'', ''But nothing! What do I have to do to prove that I won't pull your strings.'' Roy huffed with Riza and everyone else staying quiet looking at one another, ''Well... Just promise you won't...'' The blonde said quietly making Roy raise a brow at him when the other took the pocket watch in his hands fixing it back in place, ''That's all?... Than I promise.''. ''Good.'' The small alchemist said with a bright almost innocent smile childlike smile surprising Roy who blushed slightly, ''W-Well id you need anything else just come talk to me here, I need to get back to work.'' He said trying to hide his flustered expression holding his hand out to shake hands with the blonde who took his hand, ''It's great to have you back Fullmetal.'' He said as the blonde hugged him again satisfying the small group. ''Guess everything is good for now.'' Jean said smiling with a cigarette in his lips walking off with Riza nodding, ''Looks like Edward is staying... You two can relax now.'' Riza said with Al and Winry nodding, ''Yeah, that's better, I can finally go back home without having to tell my Grandma bad news.'' Winry said sighing in relief with Edward pulling away and turning to follow after Alphonse. ''Al, Hold up.'' The small blonde said wanting to catch up before feeling his Superior grab his wrist, ''Hmm?'' Making Edward turn to the Flame Alchemist, ''Colonel?...'', "You want something from me don't you Fullmetal.'' Roy asked simply as Al just waited seeing his brother look down with a small laugh, ''...You know I'm a liar don't you Colonel... Yes, but I won t say...'' The small alchemist said simply, ''Not till I know you feel the same...''. The Flame alchemist stood quiet at what Edward said when he followed after the suit of armor, ''Till I feel the same?...'' Roy said before shaking his head, ''Ah, so arrogant for a child... But I suppose I could spoil you this once, if you try anything.'' He said to himself before going back to his desk to do his work. ''Brother... You're in a better mood...'' Alphonse said looking down at his older brother who looked up at him, ''More or less. But I think after spending some time with the Colonel last night made me realize, that he may feel the same way for me...'' The blonde said simply with a smile. ''Really?'', ''Yeah, he gave me some roses that a woman gave him as an apology.'', ''You took them?'', "Mhm, they're at his place.'' Surprising Alphonse, ''...That's a first.'' He said, ''Mmm, wait till I make a move on him when he doesn't realize it.'', ''Huh, What did you say?'', ''Nothing, Nothing... Let's get out of here, I'm starving.'' Edward said quickly with a quick smile walking ahead of the unconvinced suit of armor.