Metal Heart

Weeks passed with the Flame Alchemist on good terms with Edward who would show his affection towards him every here and there, but didn't mind once since Edward kept company from time to time in his office when it was too quiet. ''I still don't what Fullmetal wants from me, he still hasn't said anything.'' Roy thought as he worked on his paperwork later that day but felt tired deciding to lean back on his chair and shut his eyes slowly falling asleep since almost everyone had gone home for the night. As the Flame Alchemist slept on the small blonde had quietly snuck into his office sitting on the edge of his desk watching as he slept with a smile on his face, "Al's back at the hotel safe so he's good, plus he knows I was going to come over here.'' Edward thought deciding to be playful at that moment. ''He'll probably get mad at me for waking him up, but I need to get what I want from him.'' He said softly jumping off his desk carefully before coming onto the sleeping alchemist sitting on his lap putting his arms around his neck and pressing his lips against Roy's surprised when feeling a hand on his thigh going towards his hip. ''So this is what you wanted from me...'' Roy said sleepily when the small alchemist pulled away looking down, ''You promised not to mislead me...'', ''And I'm not going to mislead you, ever.'' Roy said kindly grabbing the blonde's face towards his kissing him back bringing a small blush to Edward's cheeks. ''You mean...'', ''Yes, I feel the same way for you. Almost losing you made me realize that.'' The Flame Alchemist said making the blonde smile brightly at him with a glow in his golden eyes, ''I knew it.'' He said happily as Roy took off both jackets off his shoulder dropping them to the floor.

''Are you sure about this, Edward?'' Roy asked since Edward was still so young seeing the small alchemist nod, "Yes, I'm sure... Because I love you.'' Edward said before the Flame Alchemist cupped his face again, ''Ditto, But you know the Lieutenant is going to kill me for not finishing my work up.'' Roy laughed softly kissing the eager blonde passionately. ''You're in a good mood, Edward.'' Riza said the next morning seeing the usually grouchy alchemist in a good mood for once joking with his brother in the office where Roy's team was, ''Something good happen?'' She asked smiling seeing Edward smile with a flustered blush on his cheeks, ''He's been like that since he came back this morning.'' Al said. ''Really?'' Riza said but paused when seeing visible marks on his neck finally understanding what had Edward in a good mood getting serious at that moment, ''Edward...'', ''Looks like someone finally got some-'' Jean started joking but paused but spat out his water when seeing what kept Riza quiet, ''Edward, what were you doing?'', "Stuff.'' The blonde said simply still smiling piecing together why Roy never finished his work. ''I'm ''stuff'' A familiar deep voice said making Al and the Team look over to see their Leader with Hickeys on his neck as well, ''Oh my god...'' Riza said putting a hand over her mouth surprised but let out a laugh, ''Are you kidding me.'' She said with Jean who was in shock and Al who wasn't surprised since he kind of figured. ''Is your body okay.'' Roy asked seeing Edward nod, ''Yeah.'', ''Good.'' He said with both alchemists taking each other's hand at that moment looking at each other lovingly, ''Al, You knew about this?'' Riza asked seeing the suit of armor nod, ''Uh huh.'', "Havoc will get over it... Well at least we know where these two finally stand.'' The blonde Lieutenant said softly smiling at the new odd couple, ''They finally found love in each other.''.

Author Side Note: ( I hope you enjoyed this story. <3 I know I ended it short, I'm sorry but hey... The two dorks finally got what they wanted~ <3 Also, thank you for reading this~ <3 )