Chapter Twelve

Louis' POV

++++++++

I could hear quiet whispers around my room, wonder whats up I decided its time to get up. As I was about to open my eyes a splash of cold water, and little ice cubes soak me head to toe. I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"HOLY SON OF A COOKIE!!!!!!!" Everybody went quiet for a moment before they all fell to the floor with tears in their eyes from laughing so hard, I my self ended up joining them.

After about 10 minutes we all pulled ourselves together, when everybody but Sam left the room.

"That was NOT my idea!" indecating that it was infact her idea.

"I some how new it was you" she stuck her tounge out at me clidishly 

" so do you want to go out today?" I ask

"sure just let me go get ready we'll leave in 30 minutes?" she says as she walks out of the room.

Sam's POV

============

After a 10 minute shower I dry my hair and walking into my closet, and put on mid-thigh jean shorts, a plain white spaghetti strap tank top, while putting on a red plaid boyfriend style shirt. I put my hair in it's natural waves grabbed my phone and my purse and walked out into the living room.

35 minutes later.

Louis ended up taking me to a fair, I have only been to a amusement park once, when I wen to Disney world a couple years back.

"I guessing your a little bit excited, huh love?" Louis says comments on how i'm skipping towards the entrance of the park, while he paid for the tickets, of course he wouldn't let me pay for my own ticket. He insisting 'It wouldn't be gentlemen like for me to let my girlfriend to pay for a ticket' I of course argued with his comment but he won in the end were he agreed I would buy use both corn dogs.

Walking through the park we had gone on most of the rides, but we were honestly just looking for a place to sit down.

"Hey! I'm going to win you something!" Louis practically screamed while running like a little kid to a tent where if you pop 5 balloons you get a mega prize.

 So he popped all five balloons, and who me a stuffed bear practically the size of me!

As we ran to the Ferris wheel, Louis having to carry the bear for me other Wise I would trip got into line.

It took about 10 minutes to actually get a kart on the huge Ferris wheel, we went around in a full circle one when we stopped at the top and when the fireworks starting to go off, we both leaned in and kissed.

Yup best date i've ever been on!

======

So did you like it?

I wasn't really planning this chapter, but I stayed home sick today. Blah. Other whise you should be expecting another chapter maybe Sunday! 

I had THREE different lab reports to do. IN ONE FREAKING NIGHT!!! I had to stay up till 10:30PM to get it all done.

Comment 

Vote

Fan

Do what ever floats your boat!

~Katie <3