Chapter Fourteen

Hey Guys!! 

I know I'm complete shit at updating but I had mad writers block... I know your thinking excuses excuses.

And can someone PLEASE message me and how to get those fancy fonts in your 'about you' thing on your profil! I'm not very smart on thoses type of things :)

So happy reading :)

Niall's POV

So I was about an hour in to my date with Eleanor, we've talked about ourselves like I learned that she is going to Manchester University, and is a floor model for Hollister. I have to say she is really pretty with her brunette hair framing her heart shaped face, and her hazel eyes. 

Eleanors POV

Niall is really nice we talked while we waited for our food and I told him about the general things about me. And he talked a little about him self. I have to admit he was majorly cute, the ocean blue eyes and shaggy hair brown at the roots, and blonde at the tips, you could tell it was dyed but it suited him and his funny personality .As our waiter approached the hard wood table, he placed my spaghetti with Alfredo sauce and grilled shrimp, and Niall's full rack of ribs appeared. We ate in silence but it was a comfortable silence. 

A bit later :)

We finished eating and Niall insisted on paying, so he did and we exited the older building and towards a white range rover sport, and he opened the passenger door making a come in motion. While I picked up my slow walking speed and stepped into the vehicle before he closed the metal door and jogging to the other side. A quick five minute drive later we pulled into a slow stop in front of a park.

Harry's POV (Sorry for all the POV changes :P)

I was walking back to the hotel me and the lads were staying at, Sam just stayed at home; her parents didn't want five teenage boys staying at their house. The wind was pushing against my my jacket causing the side to blow away from my body, along with my curls waving along they got in my eyes and I could not see a thing until I bumped into another figure knocking us both down to the cold concrete. "Urggg" a frustrated groan comes from the female stranger. I can see a lot of papers floating in the chilly breeze. "Sorry, love; here let me help you." I say as I get up and reach my hand out to help her up, her small hand grabs my larger one completely covering her hand I pull her up till he is standing on her two feet. "Your lucky al those" she pauses pointing to the papers flying away from us, "were scrap paper other wise you would of left here with a broken arm" she smirks after completing the sentence. "Wow, umm I'm really sorry about 'this'" I say motioning my hands to the scattered papers. "It's fine, accidents happen" She replies. Before looking me from head to toe; "Do I know you from somewhere?" I chuckle. "Oi! I know you! Your in that boy band 'Five Directions' " She smirked knowing that wasn't the name of the band "You know you would get along well with my friend, Sam that's what she thought the name of the band was" She laughs, "Well maybe you'll have to take me to meet her some time' she smirks again; what is up with her smirking? "Well to do that I'll have to know your name." This time it's my turn to smirk. "The name's Meghan" She says before walking away. And all that I can think is, wow.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Now please don't send a million bulls to run me over, I know it's a crap chapter.

So the qotc (Question of the chapter) is dum dum dum:

What Is your favorite book/auther?

Mine is John Green like asdfghjkl and so far my favorite book of his is The Fault In Our Stars! And I am currently reading Will Grayson Will Grayson, it's amazing :)

124 Votes and 39 Comments total for the next Chappie!

Love, Katie <3