Chapter Sixteen

Important authers note at the end ;)

 Niall's POV

Deciding not to mope around the room any longer I gave Eleanor a call. We decided to meet at the local park. Eleanor is nice and pretty she isn't my type you could say  she was very I don't know how to describe her it's not bad, don't get me wrong she is an amazing person but I just don't like her the way .she likes me and I don't want to hurt her.

Grabbing a red sweater off the coat hook I open the door and slip out before any of the boys notice, deciding the walk to the park rather than drive. Shoving my hands into my deep pockets and continue my hour long walk.

Sam's POV

Me and Louis ended up going to a small diner just down the street from the hotel they were staying in.(They are staying at a hotel but most times they just are at Sam's house all the time)  We were sat down in a small booth in the corner.

"So what do you think your going to get?" Louis' sweet voice asks. "I think I'll just get a cheese burger, what are you getting?" I question "I'm just going to get the same as you" he gives me a small smile.

About twenty minutes later we have got and finished our food before paying the bill and leaving my new favorite place to eat. "I saw a park while driving around one day, want to go for a walk?" He smiles while opening the car door for me."Sound great!" I chirp back in response.

It was about a fifteen minute drive before pulled up to a big park decorated with twinkling lights, that wern't on because it was in the middle of the day still.

Louis' POV (Havn't done this in a while)

Being with Sam is always going to put a smile on my face, she is a very funny lovable person. I was taking her to a park that I found the other day when I was driving around, I knew she would love the open park that was decorated with twinkling lights. Getting out of my black car that I rented when we got here. We go through the front gates, intertwining our fingers. Falling into an easy conversation we follow the concrete path. Seen another couple in the distance. "Isn't that Niall?" Sam asks breaking me from my thoughts. "I think so I squint. No. No way he is with.. her.

Sam is running to catch up to them, I jogging behind her and hoping he isn't with who I think he is with. "NIALL!" Sam cheers before jumping onto his back. "Sam, Louis what are you guys doing here?" He asks. "We just came here for a walk. Who are you here with?' I ask motioning to the brunette a couple feet ahead of us. "Oh Louis I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Eleanor Calder." He smile, my eyes widden, she looks at me with the same expression.

Niall I going out my my ex-girlfriend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

In high school me and Eleanor dated through out it all, freshman year to senior year everyone thought we were going to get married one day. We were going to, I loved her with all my heart I thought she was the one until I caught her cheating on me with my best friend. She apologized but I could never forgive her for breaking my heart into a million tiny pieces.

Just seeing her here brought back all the memories.

I think I'm still in love with Eleanor Jane Calder.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

How are you all doing?!

Please don't hate me for this suckish chapter, and clifhanger.

But I'd just wanna ask should I have an instagram account for this story? I have a Polyvor account just to see all of Sam's outfits, the userrname is;babysittingwithniallhoran

And I'd like to give a HUGE thankyou to each and everyone of you for;

9 595 reads, 215 votes, and 74 comments!

I never thought I'd get over a hundred reads but I have over NINE thoudand! and i'd like to thank you so much for that! <3

For next chappie:

250 votes and 87 comments :)

Thanks a load!

-Katie <3

P.S. MY ONE YEAR WATTPAD AVERISERY IN IS 5 DAYS!!!You should maybe be expecting a suprise chapter than but idk if i'll have to so we'll seeeeee!!!