Chapter Fifteen

Sam's POV 

So today was me and Louis' third date and to say I was excited/nervous was an understatement. Jumping into the shower I do what I do in the shower then hop out and pull a fluffy white towel around my body. Literally skipping over to my walk in closet I pull out  a light pair of ripped skinny jeans, a hot pink tank top, a smokey grey cardigan, and just for a Sam touch my teal blue Vans (Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/comfy/set?id=116302609 )

Walking over to my dresser I look in the mirror, silently judging myself. Having second thoughts to the outfit I grab a blue rose necklace and clip it around my neck before pulling my hair into a 'I don't care' messy bun but more of a 'not to messy but not fancy' messy bun. Opening the wooden door I run into a hard chest, knowing immediately who it is just by the laugh, looking up I see a blonde Irish guy staring back at me with his ocean blue eyes. Suddenly this turned into an intense stare down. 

"Don't crack Tompson" (I can't remember/find her last name so its now Tompson)  I narrow my eyes back in response. "Oh you wish Horan" I say coldly; jokingly of coarse. Right in the middle of our intense stare down a cough comes from behind Niall, looking over his shoulder I see a confused Liam giving me 'what the heck are you doing' look. I tend to get that a lot.Pushing by me and Niall we locked eye contact again, when suddenly he did the unthinkable... he started to tickle me! Tickle me!

"NO! Niall James Horan if you tickle me again I will stab you with a spoon in your sleep!" I give him a warning tone with backing away slowly. "Well you can;t stab me if I'm tickling you" He raises his eyebrow, challenging me. "You wouldn't" I give a hesitant response. "Oh I would!" He says giving me a quick smirk before taking three giant steps and grabbing me and tackling me to the ground. I didn't even put up a fight knowing very well that he is stronger than me. Pinning me down in less then five seconds, I rolled my eyes. "If you keep doing that your eyes will get stuck like that." he jokes before using his one free hand and tickling my ribs. 

"NO! NIALL JAMES HORAN STOP RIGHT NOW OR I WILL SMOTHER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!!!" I yell in between laughs. Hearing a quiet "Oh she used the full name! Shit is about to get real!" I could tell it was Harry who said it, I will straighten his 'luscious' curls later. "Um what are you doing?" I could hear the Doncaster accent that belongs to my boyfriend speak. Oh thank goodness! I'm saved! 

"Um she said she was going to..um.. hide the food?" the last bit came out as more of a question then a statement. "Well your tickling my girlfriend, and I need her to making me sandwiches later, so um get off" He smirks at me knowing I hate it when ask girls to practically be their chef. Knowing he was only kidding I grab his extended hand and pull my self of the ground (And I'm lying on the cold hard ground OW! Sorry imma gunna go now)  "My prince in shining armor" I say in a posh accent and bowing. I saw a quick flash of hurt in Niall's eyes before he turned and walked past me an Lou.

Niall's POV

I know I shouldn't have these feelings for Sam but I can't help it. I know Eleanor is great and stuff but she's just not my type. I walk into the living room to see Liam sitting on his phone, probably on Twitter. I flop onto the spot beside him, going to Twitter on my own phone I quickly log on and scroll through. Getting about ten hate messages for every nice one. 

(Sorry if these are anyone's accounts, I just made them up on the spot) 

Directioner4lyfe: @Niall_Official You don't deserve to be in 1D  how did you even get past the first round on the X-Factor is past me..

To say I'm used to it was a gigantic lie, I don't think anyone could get used to the hate, I get loads more then any of the other guys. Even when we are at signings, they hug or ask to get pictures with the other lads but me, I put on a smile but it hurts.

Not as much as seeing Sam with Louis though.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+

DON"T KILL ME!!! I'm sorry for not updating in..

a month.

Sure I didn't have enough comments but you know it's two AM (I didn't have caffeine at 9 PM huge mistake don't do it) INSPERATION!!!

Who do you ship

Souis/Lam

Nam/Siall

 Anywho! 

190 Votes and 38 Comments for the next Chappie!!!

PEACE!

~Katie<3