chapter seventeen

I would give you excuses of why I didn't update but in reality I'm just a shitty shitty updater.

Eleanor's POV

I look at Louis in surprise, how did he know Niall? Then it all clicked, Louis is in a band; One Direction and so is Niall, I am so stupid I completely forgot One Direction excited.

Louis is looking at me in surprise as well.

"So Eleanor how are you and little Nialler doing?" she says wiggling her eyebrows at me. Honestly I don't think it's going to work out between me and Niall, we are just to different, personality wise. I looked at Niall and I see him looking at Sam, and just by the look I can tell that he loves her. "Great! He's amazing" I smiled nudging him playfully. I look at the couple in front of me Sam looked so in love with Louis, but Louis looked like we wasn't sure if he even liked her or not.

*Sam's POV*

We talked to Niall and Eleanor for a while before continuing on our walk, we intertwined our figures together and swung our hands as we walked to the small restaurant, it was connected to a old book store, I used to come here all the time I don't know why I stopped coming here but I am hoping to restock my book collection soon. We pick a table in the corner, since it wasn't very busy right now we got two really comfy chairs.

"Hello! My name is Amy and I'll be your severer today!" the bleach blonde said with a very fake enthusiastic voice, her boobs were practically spilling out of her shirt with the top five buttons undone, I wonder if her manager knows she dresses like that.

"Can I have a Yorkshire tea, with one sugar and a dash of milk" Louis says in his accent. She smiles at him and pushes her chest out even more. What the crap! Can she not see me right here! "I would like a hot chocolate, with whipped cream and chocolate shavings please!" I say happily through a fake smile.

About five minutes of just sitting in silence, and tapping my foot, she finally comes back with a tea and a hot chocolate but with out the whipped cream or chocolate. "Um excuse me, I ordered whipped cream and chocolate shavings on this" I say while pointing to the mug, I know they serve that I always got it almost every time I came her, summer or winter. "I thought I'd help you out and cut a few more calories for you." I could see Louis' jaw drop at her comment. "Excuse me but that is no way to talk to a customer, actually that is no way to talk to anyone," and with that we left, Louis dropped a five on the table before grabbing my hand and exiting the book store.

"I'm sorry" I say with a sad smile. "You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about" He says honestly before we go and walk through the park again to get back to the hotel he was staying in. We walked into the lobby where we were greeted by multiple staff members, I smiled at each of the ones who greeted us. Making the 'up' button light up by pressing it the doors open and we walk in. Louis not having said anything on the walk back from the restaurant pressed his floor number which was 18, the doors closed and the elevator started to move upward. "Did I do something wrong?" I ask concerned "Oh no you did absolutely nothing wrong Sam I'm just upset at the waitress how could someone say that to a person?" I can feel tears filling my eyes, through out grade 9, 10, and 11 I had no self esteem whats so ever, and a girl in my class, her name was Jessica McClain, she knew just what to say to make me hate myself even more than I already had. Then senior year -last year- I stood up to her, I decided that I shouldn't care what she thought, or anyone for that matter, and now I truly love myself.

With a ding the doors opened on the 18th floor we walked out still hand in hand, he pulled his hand out from my grasp and put both his hands on my shoulders, looking me strait in the eye. "Sam don't you ever let anything get to you whether it be a mean comment on twitter or something some fake bitch says. Plus she can't say anything, her roots were showing." He says making me smile, he really does know how to make you feel better. I put my hand at the back of his neck and pull him in for a kiss. "Enough PDA all ready guys!" a deep accent says, leave it to Harry to kill a good moment. I ever so nicely flip him the finger while kissing Louis.

"That wasn't very nice Sam! I thought we were friends!" He says jokingly, I break the kiss with Louis and again intertwining our hands together. We walk along with Harry to the boys room. Swiping the key in the door to unlock it, the small light blinked green we turned the doorknob, opening the door we walk into Zayn and Liam sitting across from the tv with Xbox controllers in their hands. I don't know when hotels started putting Xboxs in rooms perks of being a celebrity I guess.

On the couch next to them was Niall and Eleanor all cuddled up together, I smile to myself I set them up and I'm glad they like each other.

~Niall Horan~

I was cuddled up with Eleanor when Louis and Sam walked in, they walked hand in hand into the living room, and a pang of jealousy hit me. I know she is with Louis and I am with Eleanor but I can't help it. I think its the way she can never sit still she always has to bounce her leg or twiddle her thumbs, the way she laughs even when nothing is funny, and the way she smiles at something she loves.

I think I love Sam.

Damn, Louis is going to kill me.

+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+.+

Hi guys!

I just want to say how sorry I am for not updating in a very very very very long time.

When I updated and said I was going to update the next day, I though I updated, but the chapter got deleted and I had to leave the next morning for a vacation with not much internet ;(

Anyways,

I WENT TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT AND I CAN'T EVEN! ZAYN MALIK WAVED AT ME, HE MADE EYECONTACT WITH ME THEN SMILED AND WAVED AND I ALMOST DIED OMFG, AND THE DAY I WENT IT WAS LIAM'S BIRTHDAY IN CHICAGO AND IT WAS AMAZING WHEN WE SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HE WAS SMILING, AND HIS PARENTS WHERE IN THE SECTION ACROSS FROM MINE! OMFG

I was sitting in section b4 row 10 seat 7 I f any one was there i might have talked to you idk i met some rly cool people :)

plus i just started school and it took me a while to get me back in the groove of things.

again im so so so so very sorry for not updating

~katie

09.20.2014