Requests

Purple-Rose07: *hides behind Raven* Don't kill me! This isn't a chapter, more of an Author's Note.

(Most) Viewers: Boo! Kill her with fire!

Damian: *glares at crowd* Tt, what a bunch of-

Raven: *glares at Damian and elbows him* Ahem. What he's trying to say is that you'll probably like this AN.

Purple-Rose07: Right! I'll be taking requests from now on, because I think this fic would become even more popular with the readers' (you) input.

Damian: Tt. More like you're running out of ideas.

Purple-Rose07: *glares* Damian Wayne, I swear if you don't shut it, I'll make a one-sided one-shot where Raven chooses Garfield over you and you do what Waynes do best; brood.

Damian and Raven: No!

Damian: *wraps arms around Raven* You can't do that if I never let her go!

Purple-Rose07 and Raven: *sweatdrop*

Raven: Damian? You can let go now.

Damian: I will not let you go out with that green idiot! *hugs tighter*

Purple-Rose07: Uh Damian? I was kidding. I would never do that to you or Raven. I don't ship BBRae under any circumstances.

Damian: *pouts*I don't believe you!*hugs Raven even tighter* Don't worry, Beloved; I'll protect you!

Raven: Damian...can't...breathe...

Purple-Rose07: Ok then... Well, please give me a request! You can either leave a comment or message me! *looks at Damian and Raven* Holy shit Damian! You're going to choke her!

Damian: *blushes* Sorry Beloved.

Raven: *breathes and smiles* It's okay Damian; that was sweet of you. *kisses his cheek*

Damian: *blushes harder*

Purple-Rose07: *resisting the urge to fangirl* Well bye guys! See you next chapter!