No More Promises

Kang Chae-Won POV 

"You know what Yoongi, the whole reason I got into this mess, was because of you. I can't walk because of you, and now I'm crying because of you. You said you would help me get through this. But your only making it worse. Please......" I cry.

"Please tell me it isn't true." I wait for Yoongi to give me an answer, but he just stays silent. So in my coldest tone, I say to him, 

"I can't believe you right now." I wipe my tears, and I start to pull myself back on my wheelchair.

"Here. Let me help." Yoongi grabs me again to lift me up, but I really can't deal with him right now.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I yell. "Don't pity me Yoongi. Out of all people, you should pity yourself." I finally get myself on my wheelchair, and push myself out of there. I just hope to never see his pitiful face again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present Time

I try to keep my head high, but ending a relationship with your first love isn't that easy. I continue to push my wheelchair, but it's kind of hard to see beyond my tears. I realize I come across a crosswalk, and I stop since the light is red. Looks like I'm at the same spot I started at. Instead, I'm already in a wheelchair. It's all his fault. 

No.

It's all my fault for falling in love with him. I can't take it anymore. Why didn't I just die at that accident? I have no purpose in life. How about I just die now?

 Suddenly, something inside of me just gives up. The light is still red, but with one small push, I already feel like a great burden has lifted from me. I brace myself for the impact that's about to hit me, and I tightly close my eyes. I slowly roll down the sidewalk and into the street.

Goodbye Yoongi...... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Watch out!!" I expected to black out and be hit by a car any second now, but instead someone takes a hold of my wheelchair and pulls me back to the sidewalk. Those were the same words Yoongi said to me when I was about to be hit last time. But I was actually saved this time. I open my eyes, and I realize that I was crying. What was I thinking!? I cover my face and I start bawling into my hands. 

"Why Yoongi...... Why did you stop me this time!?" I cry out to the person who grabbed my wheelchair, but I made a mistake. It wasn't Yoongi who stopped me.

"I'm not sure who Yoongi is, and I'm not sure why you were about to commit suicide but........" He says as he takes my hands and puts them in my lap. Then all of a sudden he pulls me into a small hug.

"I'm sure your life has more importance than you know it."

Those were the words that I needed to hear right now. I cry in this mysterious person's arms, but I look at his hair, and it was orange. That orange hair was like the sun giving me a special warmth to me. I was thankful for that. Because that warmth gave me a new feeling. A feeling that made me think that I was loved by people around me, and if I was gone, I would give them more pain than I have ever felt. So I cried and hoped that I won't ever forget forget that feeling. Because that was the only thing I could grasp to keep me from dying. 

The person pulls out of the hug and he asks me,

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes. I'm sorry you had to witness that. Something just came over me." I answer him as I wipe my tears. 

"It's okay. I'm glad to help. Do you want me to take you home?"

"No, It's okay. I don't want to be a bother. Besides, I don't even know you."

"It's not a bother. I'll just take you home to make sure you get there safely. I know you don't know me, but how about a name for starters?"

"Okay. I'll take the offer. So what is your name?" 

"My name is Jimin. Park Jimin. Yours?"

"Chae-Won. Kang Chae-Won. It's nice to meet you Jimin. My house is that way." I point across the street, and he pushes me toward home making sure I don't get any other thoughts in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goodbye Yoongi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note!!!

Lol I'm sorry for making these chapters so short and keep leaving cliffhangers. I really like how this story is going so far. Let me know your guy's opinions too! Also don't forget to vote and follow me!!! If you want, lol I'm not forcing you. Yup. I'm one of those people. Whatever. I'll update again soon!! Luv u guys!! <3