Promise 1: I'll Save You

Kang Chae-Won POV

I Should've just died at that moment. That way, I wouldn't have to suffer the pain I am feeling right now. Out of all of my regrets, I regret surviving that accident. I regret being alive. 

Flashback

"Its perfect Chae-Won!" My mom says as I walk down the stairs. "I can't believe my precious daughter is going out on her first date today! Your outfit is just perfect for the occasion."

"My first date isn't that big of a deal. I'm 18 already. It's only natural." I tell her out of complete embarrassment.

Today is my first date with a crush I've had since elementary school. I'm not sure if  he liked me for that long too, but all I know is that I need to cherish every single moment with him. Min Yoongi held a special  place in my heart, and I hope I have a place in his as well. We became friends in freshman year, and he confessed to me about 2 weeks ago. I had to introduce him to my parents and get permission to date him before I could answer to his confession. When my parents said yes, I had to check if I was dreaming or not. 

I look at the time, and it's about time I leave. I quickly check myself in the mirror to make sure everything is perfect, and I rush out the door. As I close it, mom yells, "Be careful okay!?" "Arraso!" I yell back, and I start walking to our meeting spot.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get anxious, and I feel my heart beating fast. I need to calm down, but it becomes worse as I stop at a crosswalk, and coincidentally see Yoongi. He sees me too, and he starts waving and smiling at me. I wave back, and I find myself yelling to him. 

"What are you doing here Yoongi!? Naksan Park is that way!" I Point toward his direction. 

"I know! I was going to pick you up!" He yells back to me. I laugh at his cuteness, and I notice that the traffic signal lights up for me to go. I get excited and start running toward him as he waits for me on the other side. I smile, but when I look at Yoongi again, his face becomes pale. His expression also becomes dark and full of worry. Then all of a sudden he yells as loud as he can, "CHAE-WON!!! LOOK OUT!!!" He points to my left, but before I could see anything, A sharp pain fills throughout my body, and I black out. My thoughts are filled with fear. What just happened? I suddenly hear Yoongi calling my name, and I feel his soft touch as he holds me. I feel safe in his arms, so I calmly let go of my fear. As I listen to him calling my name a few more times, I completely black out without feeling, hearing, or listening to anything. However, In that moment, I think, What just happened? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Promise 1, Broken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey Guys!!!! SuGaR_InFiReS here!!!! Thank you for reading the first chapter of my new story. The chapters will be short like this one so that it'll be easier to update, but I'll make sure to write a lot for your entertainment. Go check out my other story too!!! It's called Elite. So, please continue to support me, and I hope you'll like this story!!! Luv u guys!!! <3 

P.S

Who else is still turned up by Suga's mixtape!? Holy Shiz I'm still not okay!!!