Meet the states part 2

"Alright dudes now say hello to the Midwest! Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin!!"

The next batch of states came out to present themselves.
These ones didn't mess around either they went quick.

First a boy stepped forward with brown hair and green eyes.
"Hey I'm Illinois."

Next, a girl stepped up. She looked like a super model with brown hair and honey brown eyes. "I'm Indiana."

Another girl stepped up and she waved. She had purple hair cut short with purple eyes. "I'm Iowa."

A sweet looking girl with brown hair in pig tails and hazel eyes stepped up.
"My name is Kansas!" She giggled.

A boy with light orange hair and brown eyes grinned and waved.
"I'm Michigan, how ya doing?"

Spain waved. "I'm doing great thanks!!!"

Some of the nations glared at that. The next boy waved from beside Michigan. He had dark blue hair and yellow eyes. "Hey I'm Minnesota."

Next came a girl with hot pink hair, her eyes matching that color. She saluted and said, "I'm Missouri."

A boy stepped beside Kansas and smiled. He had brown hair and golden eyes. "I'm Nebraska"

The next set of twins came up. Again they looked exactly the same except for height this time. The twin boys both had brown hair and blue eyes with freckles across their noses.

"I'm North Dakota," the taller said.
"And I'm South Dakota," said the other.

"You guys already know me..I'm Ohio." The boy from earlier said quietly.

Next a perky looking boy with yellow hair and orange eyes came up. "And I'm Wisconsin and I like cheese!!"

The nations went silent, apart from Italy who jumped up. "Do you like pasta too?!"

The countries groaned and looked at Wisconsin.

"You mean...like spaghetti?" The young state asked confused.

Romano jumped up next angry.
"America what are you teaching your children?!"

"Ok that's enough," America laughed nervously, "let's just go to the south."

England groaned. The south's grammar was horrendous. Plus they made very inappropriate jokes. Plus their southern accents could get very annoying some times. The doors flew open again like something straight out of an old western movie. In walked in the next states ready to be introduced. The first state to walk in was a girl with blonde hair braided into pigtails. She had blue eyes and a bright smile on her face. She was also wearing short shorts and a top that really showed off her breast...not that anyone was looking though...

"Howdy y'all I'm the state of Alabama!" She exclaimed and waved to them all.

Next a boy walked in with blonde hair and brown eyes. He had cowboy boots on as well.
"I'm Kentucky," he said with a southern drawl.

The next boy to come out was darker skinned with black hair and dark eyes. He looked rather polite.
"I'm West Virginia, it's nice to meet ya."

A boy taller than West Virginia pushed him out of the way with a laugh. He had dark black hair with brown eyes and a black leather jacket on. He brushed back his hair with a small comb and grinned at them.
"I'm Tennessee, the greatest state ever and proud producer of Elvis. That's right!"