Chapter 6

We will be using their human names so if you aren't sure who's who you can check the previous note.

As the countries and other states discussed matters, Missouri nudged her girlfriend. "Heyyyyy, Marinaaaa! Let's go check out the others rooms c'mon!" The girl with pink hair trotted up, grabbed a girl with cascading blue hair by the arm, and turned to walk out of the room.

"Wa- um yeah sure!" Mississippi said awkwardly.

The two girls snuck away from the others into the long hallway, giggling as they joked around.
"I don't know, Germany is cuter than I thought," Melanie said with a wink.

Marina rolled her eyes. "Oh please. You're about as straight as a circle."

"I'm just saying, he could turn me," the pink haired girl grinned childishly.

Marina huffed as he opened up another door. "If any one of those countries is hot, it's Hungary."

"Agreed," Melanie smirked as she searched in the drawer full of files.

"Awwwww look at that. I found dad's marriage registration form." Melanie snickered. "Oh god this is good," she said as she stuck the file in her bag.

"Perfect black mail," Marina agreed with a laugh.

Someone cleared their voice from the doorway. The two girls turned their head to see Illinois and Indiana. The couple walked towards them.

"That's very unprofessional," Idena scolded.

"Yeah put it back girls," Isaac agreed.

"You guys are no fun!!! You always ruin our good times!" The two girls whined.

Idena and Isaac looked at each other, completely unamused at their "siblings" childish behavior.

"Quite being such parents," Marina rolled her eyes at the two.

"WE ARENT PARENTS!" Both yelled in sync as they blushed furiously.

The two states hated being referred to as the mom and dad friend. They were just mature, that's all. Marina and Melanie smirked at them once more and scampered off quickly to find more information.

"Honestly, those two," Idena sighed, crossing her arms.

"Well, They'll do what they want and we can't stop them I suppose." Isaac chuckled.

The two states sat down at the table as they filled out some forms.
"So, now that the countries know we exist, what will happen?" Isaac questioned.

"I don't know," Idena said with a shrug, "they may like to get to know us."

America came sprinting in the room just then, pulling England and some other states behind him.
"Dudes! Not nice to wonder off like that! Come on back they got some questions for you!!" Alfred grinned.

"Some times I think we're more mature then him," sighed Idena.

The hallway was filled with protesting and many inappropriate jokes from Texas, but they finally made it back to the conference room. Hawaii and Alaska took the cuteness factor and all the nations were fighting over which country the two little states liked better.

"Alright dudes that's enough. They're only like 6," Alfred snickered as they rushed to him and sat down.

Russia again raised his hand.

"Dude for the last time, buying Alaska is just a show ok? You can't literally buy Alaska from me," America glared and held the little girl protectively, squishing their faces together as he pouted and she giggled.

Russia shrugged and put his hand down.

"Anyway," England cleared his throat, "any more questions?"

Spain shrugged. "You never really did answer my question."

England glared and his face heated up with a blush, but America soothed him. "It's complicated but yes. Florida and California are partly yours. They do share similar features to you and personality traits. Same goes for Russia, Sweden, and even Germany-"

"VHAT NOW?!" Germany looked at him shocked.

"Well yeah...the Pennsylvania Dutch were German...so Peter is partly yours."

Germany nearly had a heart attack.
"Dude, don't die. I mean, you don't have to pay child support so what's the big deal?"

"You mean to tell me, I've had a child for over 300-"

"Yeah alright anyway, if you guys wanna spend time with them you can, be my guest." America smiled and looked at everyone as if nothing happened.

Most of the nations' jaws were hanging open. Some of these kids, are theirs, and America is so calm about it.
Most of the states already knew which country was their "mom" and they went right to them. Everyone was so shocked that they weren't quite sure what to do. America sighed happily and leaned back in his chair. Today was a good day.

Romano huffed and pouted in his chair as Spain bonded with the two girl states. England went over to him and sat down.

"It's alright, Romano. You'll like Florida and California. They're...just like Spain," Arthur said that through gritted teeth.

Romano scowled at the states and Spain, wanting nothing more to just go die in a hole. He watched his brother and Germany chat with Pennsylvania about things that Romano didn't care about. Stupid German bastards. France was hogging up all of the states along the Mississippi River and Louisiana, all of them laughing and talking with him.

Romano scowled even more. Stupid French bastard. He was about to get up to leave when someone put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up as his eyes locked with emerald green eyes like Spain's. Florida smiled at him and offered her hand.

"Hey, I don't believe we formally met. I'm Flora," she said happily.

Romano stared at her in disbelief. She was stunning and polite. She was unlike what he was expecting. California joined in too.

"Hi!!! I'm Callie!!" She grinned as Spain came over.

"Romano, aren't they amazing?! They're so nice and sweet!" Spain went on and on.

"Yes enough you bastard I can't hear myself think," Romano hissed as he pondered over his thoughts.

"I-I guess...they aren't that bad.." Romano mumbled.

The girls and Spain grinned and hugged him.

"Awwww!!! We knew you cared!!!" Callie giggled.

"Actually, you owe me $20, you thought he didn't," Flora corrected with a smirk.

America sat back and watched everyone chatting with the states. Everyone was happy for now. Mission accomplished.