the nameless part two

We had finally made to Ed's pizza/bowling place. The men at the door checked out I.D's at the door, because it was drinking night in the bar. I have never been her before so I just followed her, Katie and Derek inside.

"im going to order us some food and drinks, does anyone want to make a special order, or is the usual fine." Katie said to all of us.

"union fries and a cocktail for me." she said to Katie.

"all right, ill be back shortly." Katie said as she was leaving.

Just then I heard an uproar of men and women in the back corner. I stood up and looked over in the corner, and saw the coolest thing. People were riding a mechanical bull. They were all chanting and shouting. It was awesome, I wanted to try it. Then I got an idea. I walked back over to her and held out my hand to her. "do you want to ride the bull with me? I asked her."

"no, that's fine, you go ahead." she said to me.

"why not?" I asked her, feeling rejected.

"because I'll fall off of that thing." she said, pointing at the bull.

"I will catch you, if you do." I said to her, with a reassuring smile.

"okay. But you have to catch me when I do." she said with a smile back to me.

"alright, lets go." I said.

I grabbed her hand, and led her over to the corner where the bull was, and we waited in line.

My P.O.V

I don't know why he wanted me to ride the bull with him. I didn't want to, only because I knew that I would fall. but he did say that he was going to catch me. It was finally our turn to get on the bull. Trever got on first, then he helped me up, because the bull was huge to me. Trever gave the "ok" nod to the guys who were running the bull, and they turned it on. It jerked me and I screamed, then laughed, because it was actually really fun, I put my arms around Trevers waist so that I wouldn't fall off and be embarrasst.

Katie's P.O.V

I had finally gotten all of the food. So I went to go back to out table, only to find Beth at the table all alone.

"Beth, were are all the others?" I asked her as I sat down our food.

"they are all on the bull over there." she said pointing to the bull in the corner.

"oh, ill be right back." I said to her as I was leaving.

I couldn't believe my eyes. My best friend and the guy who she has had a crush on forever, were riding the bull together. They looked so cute up there. I wonder were jack and Derek went. They probably went to the bathroom or to get some drinks. Im going to text Derek to find out where he is.

Me: where did u go, I don't c u

Derek: in the restroom

Me: k im goin to get a drink

Derek: kk

I walk into the bar, and ask the bartender for a glass of beer.

"bartender, a glass of beer please." I said, as I was sliding money to the bartender.

"whoa, little lady, how old are you?" he said to me.

"im 22 years old." I said to him with a smile, while handing over my 22 year old twin sisters I.D.

"ok." he said, then handed me a beer.

I walk away and go to walk out of the bar, but just then I see Derek in there holding hands and kissing the neck of some tramp girl. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I got out my cell phone and texted him.

Me: so, the bathroom must be a lot closer then I thought it was

Derek: wat do u mean?

Me: and girls must be let into the boys bathroom to huh?

Derek: wat u talkin bout?

Me: look to ur left u jack-ass

Derek: .........shit

Me: u can go home with the tramp.

I put my phone away and fliped him off, then walked back to our table.

My P.O.V

Me and trever got off the bull. Wow, that was so much fun. We were holding hands as we walked back to our table. I saw that Katie was back with our food. I was starved, I sat down, and took a piece of pizza and put it on my plate. Then I saw Katie crying and drinking a beer. I knew that cry, she was hurt, and didn't want to talk about it outloud. So I took out my phone and texted her.

Me: Katie? Wats wrong, y u crying?

Katie: don't want to talk about it

Me: I can c ur hurt. Plz tell me

Katie: fine...I saw Derek with another girl, all up on her, at the bar.

Me: Katie, im so sorry. He is an ass. You can get someone much better then him.

Katie: ya, ur right. Hey I feel a buzz kicking in, do u mind if I go all slutty tonight?

Me: of course not. Ill drink with u well just get someone to drive us if we cant walk.

Katie: k thx girl ur the best

Me: ik :P

Katie: ill share my beer with u cuz im the only one who can get beer

Me: k thx

I put my hone away and took a drink of beer.

Trevers P.O.V

I was siting at the table eating a pieace of pizza. I wanted to talk to her more, but I could see that she was busy texting Katie. Then I saw her take a drink of the beer that Katie had. I didn't know that drank. In my personal opinion I think that drinking is really bad for you.

"I didn't know that you drank." I said to her.

"Yea, I do sometimes. You want a drink?" she asked me.

"ummm...NO." I said to her.

"let me guess, you don't drink so you?" she asked me.

"no" I answered her quickly.

"ok. If you change your mind, just let me know. She said, then she winked at me.

I wondered why she winked at me. Im not sure if it ment anything or not, because she was drinking. I just sat back in silence watching her drink beer after beer after beer and listen to her and katies drunking conversation. She tried to stand up, I don't know what for, but she was tipsy. So I helped her back into her seat. Then she wrapped her arms around my nick and planted a kiss on my lips. It felt so amazing. I started to kiss her back, but then I tasted the alchole. I pulled away.

"What did you do that for?" she asked me confused.

"I don't like the tast of beer." I said to her, shrugging my sholders.

"oh....can you please walk me to the bathroom?" she asked me.

"sure." I said to her.

I helped her get up out of her chair and down the hall to the bathrooms. When we had finally gotten there I asked her if she was ok enough to go to the bathroom.

"hmmm.....I don't think so." she said to me.

just then without warning, she grapped on to me dragging me into the womens bathroom with her. Stop, please, let me go. I pleaded to her.

"NO!" she exclaimed. Then she started giggling.