the nameless part one

Prolog scene

I look over to where I heard Katie's voice and screamed. I couldn't stop screaming.

"Shh, please stop screaming..." she said.

I didn't listen to her. I could not believe what I was seeing. Katie was laying on the bathroom floor, bent at an impossible angle. The top of her forehead was split open and there was blood flowing all over her face. Her hands were so red with blood that I could barley see them, but what I did see was that her middle finger was cut off and laying on the ground. That made me scream even louder. Cuts and bruises covered her skin. All she had on was a bra and under where, which were both blood drenched. I slowly got up to my feet and I saw that there was writing on the mirror... It read...

My friends and I were planning on going out tonight. But I backed out, because I don't have a date, and all my other friends are going with their boyfriends.

"so why are you not going with us?" my best friend Katie asked me.

"because I don't have a date tonight." I said shyly.

" oh come on, your so pretty, lets go find you some man candy." she said, pulling me into the lunch courtyard.

"no Katie don't, really its fine." I pleaded to her.

"okay, everybody listen up." she addressed the whole student body. "my girl over here don't have a date for this weekend, so if your interested say " I"." she said to everybody, while pointing at me.

I honestly thought that nobody would speak up. Then someone in the crowd said "I". I couldn't see who it was. I didn't even recognize the voice. I scand the crowd, then Trever Gold stepped up in front of everybody. I couldn't believe it, Trever Gold was the one who said "I". I thought he didn't even know who I was. I have had a huge crush on him forever, I could feel my face heating up and getting redder by the second.

"Hi, ill go on a date with you this weekend." he said to me, smiling.

I swear my heart just jumped out of my chest. I couldn't breath. Thank god that Katie was here, because my throat was too dry to try to talk. I was in shock. I bet I looked like a stupid idiot just standing there, not saying anything.

"here trever, ill give you her number, so you can text or call her later, ok. Thank you. Your doing a good thing." she said to Trever as she lead me to the parking lot to go home.

Trevers P.O.V

I still cant believe what happened at school today. I really cant believe that im going out on a date with the girl that I have had a crush on for the longest time. And im too lame to talk to her or start up a conversation with her. When I heard her friend talking about how she needed a date, so I figured that this was my only chance. That I had to take it. And now I have her number. I glance over at my alarm clock and it reads 7:36 I wonder if I should text her, because I don't even know what their plans are or what time they are leaving. So I punch her number into my phone, and hit the send message button.

Me: hello

Her: hey

Me: so wat r we doin 2night?

Her: just goin out and hanging out wit friends

Me: dats cool. Wat time r u leaving?

Her: @ 8:30

Me: ok. R u coming here or am I goin there or r we meeting someplace?

Her: we r all goin to meet@ the downtown public park.

Me: ok. See u there @ 8:30

Her: can I ask u somthin?

Me: yea. Wat is it?