Repeat

Nathan's pov

(THE STORY IS FINALLY PICKING UP! YAAAAAYYYUUU)

“ She’s so cute. But she is SO TIRING!”

“ Says you.”

“ Shut up. So how’s the wedding planning going?”

“ Macy wants a big wedding. Everyone we know. This wedding already costs double the price that-“ I said and she coughed nervously and took a sip of her water. “ oh ummm-“

“ Double the price that ours was going to? You can say it. I just think it’s funny how”

Oh great…

“ When we were getting married, you didn’t want a big wedding. You wanted to keep it close. And small. Now you’re willing to compromise.”

“ It’s not like that-“

“ Oh no. You don’t have to explain anything. But just know, by no means will Nathalia be there.” She walked into her kitchen.

“ Excuse me?!”

“ I’m sorry. I’m not letting my daughter watch you marry someone that you barely even know. It’s not happening.”

“ She’s my daughter too.”

“ And? She’s still not going to the wedding. Even if she’s a baby and won’t remember it. It’s not happening.”

“ You know what? I have to go. I have wedding planning.”

“ Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.”

Macy’s pov

“Is there something you needed?” Victoria spat.

“Nathan said you were helping us plan. Thought I should stop by.”

“ Yeah. And I shouldn’t even do that. If Nathan isn’t here, you need to go.”

“ Why so rude, Victoria? We’re friends, right?”

“ No. My friend was supposed to get married to Nathan. And you put a dent in that considering you’re who he cheated on her with.”

“ He sure didn’t stop me.”

“ Because he’s a dumbass. That’s what Nathan does. Throws away the good things in his life for shit like you. Wait on him in here. Don’t touch anything.”

“ Sure thing.”

Oooh what’s this?

I leaned over to see a book.

No way…

All of the wedding plans for Nathan’s last flop of a wedding.…

Gold.

“ What are you doing? Why do you have that?”  Victoria jerked the book out of my hands.

“ Oh calm down. It’s not like they’re still getting married.”

“ Yeah, but you two shouldn’t be.”

“ Listen here, bitch. Nathan and I are getting married. Whether you like it or not. So you can deal with it the easy way. OR I can MAKE YOU deal with it the hard way. So stop sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong, before I-“

“ Hey. Sorry, I’m late. Lost track of time.”

“NATHAN!” I fake squealed and hugged him making sure to smirk at Victoria. “ We have so much to plan.”

“ Which is exactly why Victoria is helping. Right?” he smiled at her and she rolled her eyes.

“ Yeah. Whatever.”

“ OOO Nathan, look. I bought Nathalia some stuff, today. Blankets, bibs, binkies, etc. For when she stays with us.” I shoved the bag at him.

“ Oh thanks. But the chances of her staying with us is one in a million.”

Fuck.

“ I can use them  when I keep her during the day though.”

“Great!”

This kid fucked up everything.

“ So wedding preparations. I-“

“ You know what, Nathan. I love you, but I shouldn’t help you plan this. I don’t feel right about it, and Haley is my friend. You ditched her. I just can’t do it… You should just hire someone.”

“ You won’t help me?”

“ It wouldn’t be right.”

Oh Victoria. You have NO IDEA how much you just fucked up.