Chapter 4 - Can it get any weirder? [Part 1]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 - Can it get any weirder? [Part 1]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the pack grounds...

Xavier's POV - 

It felt nice being alone with Mace even if its for a little while. After all the teasing and makeout session we just had, my wolf wanted more and I couldn't agree more. Even though he intentionally left me with a raging boner for rubbing me before I left, it's more than enough to say hes starting to feel comfortable around me without being shy while intimate. I love it when tries to lead ahead.

I hopped out of my car went straight to the nearby pack house. I met up with young werewolves that attend high school in the game room. I enjoyed their company and beating them at their own game. It felt just right to be with them, well second to Mace. I looked at my phone and it's only 7:00 pm. I decided to go meet up with Michael and try enjoying his company.

I arrived infront of the Beta House front door and knocked. Their house is a lot smaller than the Alpha House. Instead of red and gold color that the alpha house had, the beta house had blue and gold. It's big enough to fit a family of 10 but its only occupied by John Reighly, the current Beta of the pack, Cheryl Reighly, the beta's mate, Michael Reighly, the future Beta and my bestfriend, and lastly Kristy Reighly, Michael's little sister that had a quiet personality.

When the door opened, I saw Mrs. Reighly and Kristy at the back in the living room playing.

"Hi Mrs. Reighly, is Michael home?" I asked.

"Xavier, call me Cheryl. And yes he's here in his room" she said and moved to the side to let me in.

"Thanks Mrs-... umm Cheryl" I said and walked in towards Kristy. "Hi Kristy, how are you?"

"Im fine. Just playing with my dollies" she said in a high pitch voice.

"Okay take care. I'm gonna meet up with your brother" I said and ruffled her hair.

I walked upstairs and went straight to Michael's room.I opened the door and saw him intently staring at the screen of his laptop. He looked at me and quickly closed his laptop nervously.

"Hey?" I said awkwardly. "What were you looking at?"

"I wasn't looking at anything" he said frantically.

"Uh-huh. Your mouth may say words but the nervousness is there" I said and glared at him. "Just tell me what you did."

"Uhh... no thanks. I think its best kept secret" he said with a forced smile.

"Give me the laptop and show it to me" I slowly crept towards him.

He muttered some curse words under his breath. I quickly opened the laptop and saw gay porn websites. I snapped my head towards Michael and said, "Why?"

"To be honest, I don't know..." he said and covered his face with a pillow.

"I thought you were bisexual? Banging chicks and gay guys" I said and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Well that was a lie. I was only banging chicks, never guys." he said and blushing.

"Since when? You could've told... I'm fine with it." I assured him.

"Since now... when you and Mace were making out heavily at the school stairs..." he said and blushed redder.

I tried to hold my laugher but I couldn't. I rolled on the floor while covering my stomach.