Chapter 9

I woke up that morning feeling refreshed. I was so happy to finally be in London. It was always a dream of mine to live here and now I live here. Ding Dong! It was the doorbell. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs. I opened the door and saw Dan and Phil standing at the door.

"Good morning, Mackenzie" Phil said waving his hand.

"Good morning you two" I said smiling and waving my hand.

"We were wondering if you wanted wanted if you wanted to get some breakfast with us" Phil explained.

"That sounds wonderful. I'm going to go change really quickly. Would you like to come in?" I asked.

"Sure" Phil responded.

I opened the door wider and let them in. My favorite YouTubers were in my house! Oh my god! I need to not freak out. Calm down Mac.

"I'm sorry my house is so bare. I haven't had a chance to put some decorations or any furniture up yet" I explained to them as I led them up the stairs.

"I'm going to go change you guys can look around or whatever" I said as we got to the third floor.

I walked to my room and closed the door. I took off my pajamas and put on some real clothes. I put on my blue Converse and some matching blue earrings and a bracelet. When I was done I walk to the bathroom and brushed my hair. I even decided to put on a new phone case on my phone. I put my phone in my back pocket of my jeans. Then I walked out to see Dan just sanding in the same spot I left them just looking around. I saw Phil walking around and looking.

"I'm ready" I said as I saw Dan staring at me.

"Great let's go" Phil said.

"Okay, let me just get my keys" I said.

I ran back to my room and grabbed my white messenger bag. It all ready had my wallet and my keys. I went back the living room.

"Come on guys" I said as I started walking down the stairs.

They both followed me down the stairs. I opened the door and let them walk out first. Once we were outside, I took the key out of my bag and locked the door. As we started walking I put my keys back in the bag.

"We are taking you to this little restaurant not too far from here" Phil explained.

"Sounds good" I said.

Phil was taking the lead while Dan and I were walking next to each other.

"So how long have you lived here?" I asked Dan.

"Um what do you mean?" He asked surprised I talked to him.

"Yesterday you said you were born in Wokingham" I explained.

"Oh, Phil and I moved here to London moved here three years ago" he said.

"Oh okay" I replied.

"What is it like in Oklahoma?" He asked.

"It's very boring. The weather sucks and I just hate it" I said.

"The weather can't be as bad as here" He said.

"I guess. That's the only thing I hate about the UK" I said.

"True. So what do you do? Job wise" He asked.

"Well, I got a job at a café. Nothing special. But what about you?" I asked even though I obviously knew the answer.

"It's kind of embarrassing. But, I make YouTube videos" He said.

"That's so cool. What's it like?" I asked acting surprised.

"It's okay. I mean I really like doing it and it pays the bills" He said.

"What's you channel called?" I asked.

"We're here"  Phil said stoping in front of a small restaurant.

Word Count:624