.Hope.

This is it.
This is Alexandria, Hilltop, Kingdom.
This is Rick, Daryl, Carol, Michonne, Carl, Maggie, Sasha, Rosita, Tarah, Eugene, Morgan, Jesus, and Eziekel.
This is us.

I was sitting in the house waiting for their call...many things were running in my head.
But I started thinking about after we finish them. We'll be together...we'll be at home.

Eziekel came in and stood there.

E: What is going in your mind?
C: Many...many stuff.
E: Good or bad?
C: Both.
E: I just came in to tell you that we're moving in 5 minutes.
C: Thank you.
E: You don't need to thank me.
C: Not for that...for everything you've done.
E: Oh! Well, you don't need to thank me either.

Eziekel left me starring at the wall...until I heard their calls. I held the RBG, my gun, and my knife. I Caught up with the others near the gate. Eziekel wanted to say something.

E: Today! We will be celebrating our victory...The Kingdom's victory, Hilltop's victory, Alexandria's victory. We don't have to worry about who's knocking the gate anymore...all we gotta do is live...accept this life...we make hard decisions...we do ugly things...but this is the world now...even though it's full of shit, we need to enjoy it...with each other...this is how we survive...together.

Cheers and applause began...people were excited...I was too but...Worry filled the place.
Eziekel is a good leader.. people loved him...well he earned all this love.
People were In their cars and I followed them.
As the gates opened.. and we walked through them...I felt many things...we may lose people...but, the only thing that hanged there was...hope.