Chapter 14: Masquerade Dance!!!

Paris P.O.V

I woke up extra early today. For some reason I felt like tonight was gonna be the best night of my life. The Masquerade dance was today and I couldn't wait. Emily and Jamie spent the night over our house so we can get ready together. I haven't seen their dresses yet so I'm really looking for a surprise. I looked around my room and saw they were still sleeping. I got off my bed and tip toed to my bathroom. I stepped over Emily then Jamie and made it in the bathroom.

Once I'm in the bathroom I look in the mirror. My lipstick was on the side of my mouth and my hair was in a birds nest. I quickly cleaned the lipstick off with my make up remover wipes. Then I took my comb and combed all the knots out my hair. Then I got my brush and brushed my hair until it was straight.

I walked out my bathroom to see Jamie, Emily and London on their phones. "Hey guys" I said.

"Hey Paris," they all said with out looking from their phones. My stomach started growling so I went downstairs and made breakfast. I took out all the ingredients and started cooking. I cooked eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, and sausages. London, Jamie and Emily came downstairs and sat at the table. When I was done cooking I put all the food on plates then sat down at the table.

London went in the fridge and grabbed the juice and 3 cups. Emily poured the juice in the cups and we all started eating.

"So what are we doing today? Emily asked.

"Well first were going to the nail salon to get our nails done to match our dress. Then were going to go get a spa and after that we come back here to get ready." London said all in one breath.

"Oh ok so how are we getting there?" Jamie ask.

"Well our mom has her own personal limo but she doesn't use it so she said we could." I said. She nodded and we all kept eating. When we finished London put all the leftovers in the fridge. Then me and Emily cleaned the table and dishes. After cleaning everything we went upstairs and took showered and put on our clothes.

I called the limo drivers phone and when he got here we got in the car and drove to the nail salon

I called the limo drivers phone and when he got here we got in the car and drove to the nail salon. When we got there we sat down in a chair and 3 girls did our nails. The while time we were talking about our future and what college we wanted to go to. When they were done our nails they looked amazing.

 When they were done our nails they looked amazing