Chapter 17: The Truth

London P.O.V

When I woke up I had a massive headache. I looked around and saw I wasn't in my room. I felt someone's arm around me and saw Jayden. Then everything came back to me. I was drinking a lot and Jayden brought me up here.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my make up was all over my face. I washed the make up off and I looked pale. I walked out the bathroom and found my phone on the dresser. I picked it up and saw it was 6:30 and today was Monday. I sighed and starting grabbing my things. Once I grabbed my things I opened but was stopped when I heard Jayden's voice.

"Why are you leaving?" He said in a raspy voice.

"Today's Monday and school starts in less then an hour." I said and was about to walk out when he said something else.

"Hold on I'll drive you,"he said and got up. Then he rubbed his eyes and I noticed that he didn't have a shirt on. He put on a shirt and grabbed his keys and I followed him out the door to his car. We got in and he drove me to my house. Once I got there I kissed him bye and went inside. I went to my room and took a 5 minute shower. Once I got out I put on my clothes and light make up. I grabbed my bag and walked out the house.

My car was back at the twins house and it was 20 minutes before school started. I took a deep breath and started walking.

Paris P.O.V

I woke up smiling as the sun was shinning in my face. I sat up and grabbed my phone. It was 7:25 in the morning. And by the time I went to my house and got ready I would be late, so there was no point in going to school. I looked around and remembered I was in Hayden's room.

I looked to the side and saw Hayden still sleep. I pulled the blankets off me and picked up his shirt and put it on. I got up and instantly felt the pain in my lower region. I was sore from last night. But I don't regret it. I love Hayden and he loves me and that's all the matters.

Every step I took it hurt and I whimpered. When I got to the bathroom I did my business and looked in the mirror. My skin was flawless. My eyes popped out and were shinning light blue. And my hair was kinda longer. I smiled to myself and walked out the bathroom. I saw Hayden sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

I walked towards him and sat next to him."Good morning babe," he said.

"Good morning," I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and pulled me into his lap.

"Are you hungry?" He ask me and I nodded. He got and I grabbed his hand. We went down stairs into the kitchen and grabbed everything we needed to make breakfast. Once we started cooking my phone started ringing. So I went upstairs and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Paris where are you?" London asked.

"I'm at Hayden's house, where are you?" I asked her.

"I'm at school. You should have came with me." She whispered yelled.

"I know but......." I said but she cut me off.

"But what?" She asked.

"MeandHaydenhadsexlastnight," I said real quick.

"You what? I thought you were gonna wait until our 18th birthday." She said.

"I know I said that but I was ready, and oh my god Paris it was amazing. I feel so free now. I feel great I just can't explain it," I said.

"Well tell me all about it later. I have to go to class bye," she said and I said bye back. I hung up the phone and set it back on the dresser. I went downstairs and Hayden was finished cooking. I sat down in his lap while we ate together. When we were finished I cleaned the plate and we went back up to his room and sat on the bed. I just laid my head on his chest listening to his heart beat as we sat in silence. It wasn't a awkward silence, but a nice and calm one.