Chapter 22: Leaving???

Jace P.O.V

I have the best girlfriend I could ever wish for. Ever since she became my girl we've been spending a lot of time together. But that will soon come to an end sadly. I just got a letter back from the school I applied to and got in. I told my family and they were more then happy with it.

But I don't think London will be too happy with me leaving though. I leave two weeks from Thanksgiving. But the thing that makes me made is I can only come on holidays. I wont see my precious London on Thanksgiving.

I don't know how I'll even tell her. I know she'll be happy for me but how will she act after that? Will she still want to be with me? Will she break up with me? I don't know.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my dad tapped my shoulder.

"Son I'm so proud of you. When are you leaving?" he asked.

"Um...next week," I said slowly. And looked at my parents and they're faces dropped.

"Oh. Well did you tell London?" my mom asked.

"Not yet. But I'll tell her today." I said.

"It's okay son, she'll understand." dad said.

"But how is she going to understand we only have a week to spend together?" I sighed frustrated.

"Like your father said she'll understand." my mom reassured me.

"Thanks mom. I'll go talk to her now." I said and and grabbed my key from the kitchen counter. I went outside got in my car started it and drove to London's house. When I got there I parked, got out and knocked on the door. A few minutes later Paris comes to the door.

"Hey Jace, she's in her room." she said and I thanked her. I went up stairs to her room and she was laying down listening to music. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She took off her ear phones and turned around.

"Hey Jace." she put her phone down and gave me a peck on the lips. I kissed her back and sat next to her.

"Hey babe. What ya doing?" I asked.

"Nothing really. So what's up?" she said.

"Um....I just wanted to tell you something." I said nervously.

"Ok what?"

"Remember that school I applied to for college?" I asked her and she shook her head." Well I got in."

"That's great," she smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged her back but tighter.

"Jace I'm happy for you." she pulled away.

"Thanks." I said and frowned.

"What's wrong?" she moved closer to me.

"I have to leave soon." I said slowly.

"Ok. But when?" she looked down.

"I don't know." I lied. "But I want to spend every minute with you."

"Ok. But that's not as bad as I thought." she looked at me.