Chapter 8: I'm Back For You

London's P.O.V

When I woke up I had a headache. Not a massive headache but I had one. I pulled my covers off me and went to my bathroom. I looked in my cabinet for some Advil and filled a cup up with water. Once I took the Advil and drunk some water and took a shower.

Once I was done showering I dried off and put on my clothes. I dried my hair and put it in a high ponytail. Then I did my usual make up and grabbed my phone me and my bag.

I looked in Paris' room and saw she was also ready to go.

We went downstairs and together we cooked breakfast

We went downstairs and together we cooked breakfast. When we were done we ate and had a little talk. Once we were finished we cleaned up our mess and went to the car. I started the car and we were off to school. I can tell Paris was still a little shaken about last night. She hasn't said a word.

Once I pull into the school's parking lot I parked and we got out and headed inside. Paris went to her locker and still didn't say anything. Hayden was about to go to her locker but I pulled him to the side.

"Hayden she isn't saying anything. She is still thinking about last night and I don't know what to do." I said to him.

"Really, I thought she was fine yesterday. When we came back last night she didn't go to sleep. She went to the kitchen and then she came back and fell asleep. But I'll try." He told me.

He walked over to her and pulled into a big embrace. She hugged him back and he whispered something in her ear and she giggled. She closed her locker and they went to class. I opened my locker and Jayden came over.

"Is Paris ok?" He ask.

"Yea, I think so. So how are you?" I ask.

"Good. Just wondering if you wanted to go on another date with me?" He asked hopefully.

"Sure I would love to." I said smiling. I closed my locker and went to class. I walked in and class begun. As the teacher was talking I wrote some notes down and answered some questions she asked. When class was over I went to my next class and just laid down on the desk.

I just just couldn't focus. My life is so messed up right now. My sister is going through things, and there are these two guys that I like. But I can't choose between them. And both of my friends aren't talking to each other.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell. I picked up my bag and went to my next class. I saw Megan walking down the hall way with a big smile of her face. I haven't seen her I'm a while. I wonder what she's been doing. But she's not my concern.

The next few classes went by and a blur and before I knew it, it was lunch. I went and sat at our usual table. Jaxson, Jamie, Claudia and Lucas were already there. Jaxson and Jamie were having a little conversation while Lucas and Claudia just sat there. I greeted everyone and sat down.