Chapter 24: Dreaming Of You

London P.O.V

5 weeks

And 2 days

Have passed since Jace left. I miss him to death but I'm not sobbing and walking around like a zombie anymore. It's now December and in a day I'll go on winter break. It's snowing everyday and outside just looks beautiful. I was currently at lunch, sitting with my usual friends.

Claudia and Lucas are still together. Jamie and Jaxson are still together. Paris and Hayden worked everything out and now are happy. And here I am sitting here with no one to cuddle or hug. School had been the same way.

But it wasn't the same without Jace here. Usually we would have lunch in the school's garden together, but now I go up there and think about all our memories we had up here. Like when he gave me a rose, or when we shared our first kiss. Those are the memories I would always cherish the most. But mostly all I do is dream of Jace.

Like right now I was dreaming of Jace, not listening to a word Paris was saying.

"Hello, London you just spaced out again." Paris said looking at me. I came out of my dream land and looked around. Everyone at the table was looking at me with worried expressions.

"Guys why are you looking at me like that?" I asked them.

"Maybe because you've been spacing out a lot lately." Jaxson said.

"And you've barely spoken to us or sat with us." Jamie said sounding sad.

"Sorry guys. I guess I have a lot on my mind lately." I said.

"No you've been thinking about Jace a lot. " Claudia said slowly.

I looked at and saw that everyone around the table was looking at me with sad looks.

"Guys no I haven't. I told you guys I wasn't going to cry over him. And plus I miss him but he's not all I think about," I said trying to convince them. They all looked at each other and I looked at them.

"London you've been thinking about him a lot. I hate to say this , but I hear you every night crying yourself asleep again. I know it's hard for you to accept that Jace is gone. But you have to, for us, for you." Paris said. I looked around the table and everyone was shaking their head agreeing with her. I rubbed my hair through my hair and blew out a deep breath.

I got up and grabbed my bag. I could already feel the tears coming down.
I ran to the school's garden, when I looked back I saw Claudia and Paris running after me. I sat on the bench and cried. They both sat on each side on me and wrapped their arms around my shoulders.

I put my head in Paris' should and cried. She didn't even care that I was wetting her shirt from my tears, all she care about was me crying. I tried to speak but it was coming out as mumbled words. Claudia told me to shush because she wanted me to get all my tears out. When I was done crying I wiped my face with my sleeves and Paris and Claudia looked at me, and waited for me to talk.

"Guys I'm sorry I just can't help it. You don't know how much I miss him," I said sniffling.

"London I understand, I mean he is my brother. He may be a little prick sometimes but he's still my big older brother." Claudia said.

"And besides Lucas is his best friend so he misses him to," Paris added.

"I know but I'm his girlfriend. I love him and we've been together for a short time. And in that short amount of time I fell in love with him. And now e's gone and I won't ever see him again. Do you know how it feels to be in love with someone and then they leave? It breaks my heart." I said with tear welling up in my eyes again.