Mad-Dog gets Mad

Chapter 4

Mad-Dog Gets mad.

"OKAY LADIES LETS DO SOME PUSH-UPS," Said Coach Green into the megaphone.

We all got down on our stomachs and waited for Coach Green to tell us to start.

Coach Green was a tall man with a fat waist and big thighs. He looks like an out-of-shape Football player and He had Dark, grey and white hair.

"READY? PUSH UP. DOWN. UP AND HOLD. DOWN." He said loudly.

I was struggling to hold any longer. On my tenth pushup I was done. I fell on to my stomach. I heard heavy footsteps walking towards me. I looked up and saw Coach Green staring down at me.

"How many did you do?"

"I did 10, Coach." I said nervously while standing up.

"Thats good. But I think we can get you doing 50 by the end of the year." He said then laughed.

"What's your name kid?" he asked.

"Maddison." I answered.

"Can I call you Maddi?" He asked.

"Well I really don't like that nickname but I guess you can if yo-"

"Thats okay Maddison I can think of a new nickname for you. You seem like the nickname type." He said while patting my back then he walked away.

I smiled and plopped back onto my stomach. I started doing push-ups again and did at least twenty.

"ALRIGHT LETS HIT THE TRACK!" Coach yelled.

We all ran out the side door of the gym and ran out to the track.

"EVERYONE JOG TEN LAPS AND THAT WILL BE IT FOR TODAY." Coach said into his Megaphone.

I started jogging. I felt awkward because everyone was jogging with someone else. They were talking and laughing and here I am... Just an Awkward teen. If girls were in our gym class then I knew Tori would be here, jogging right next to me.

"Hey Maddison! Wait up!" "Yeah Mads Wait up!" Said two familiar voices.

"Hey Arthur! Whats up Alex? Where'ya Guys been?"

Arthur and Alex are my two friends in the Chemistry club with me. We met at Camp a few years ago and we have been good friends since. Arthur has short, brown hair and glasses. He has big ears and bushey eyebrows. Alex has longer black hair and glasses. He has brown freckles that cover his entire face and small ears.

"Dude did you see the fire yesterday?" Arthur asked.

"Nah man. But smoked leaked into our classroom and we had to climb out the windows." I said.

"Dude I saw it... It was like WHOOOOSH CRACAAACCCCHHHHHSHSHHHHH

then it was like, CRACKLE CRACKLE SMASSHHHHH!!!" Alex said while waving his arms around.

"Interesting." I said while laughing.

"Man we better start jogging or else coach will bring our grade down." Arthur told Alex.

"Yeah man. See ya Mads." Said Alex as they jogged off.

They're a bunch of nerds, but I love those guys.

I continued Jogging along the track.

I stopped for a moment to tie my sneaker when someone bumped into me really hard.

"Watch where your going man." I said.

I looked up and saw Austin Lane jogging ahead of me.

"Of course," I mummbled to myself.