10

Riley's pov

After the dinner at Applebee's, I felt weird. I remember drinking my soda, then everything was heightened. At this moment I felt very... horny.

Sam was parked right in front of my house. "Alright here we are." Sam said and I nodded. "Do you want to come inside?" I leaned my head back. "I don't think that's a good I idea." He chuckled. "Then we can stay in here." I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Riley, what are you doing?" Sam asked and I giggled. I climbed out of my seat, and straddled Sam.

"Riley?" He asked but I shushed him. "Just make a decision. Here in your car, or my bed where it's comfortable?" I leaned down and kissed his neck. He pulled me away softly.

I reached out behind me and took the keys of his car. I shook them in his face. He reached for them but I pulled them back. "Ah ah ah." I teased. I took the driving key off the key chain and put it in my pants. "Oh shucks, looks like you're going to have to get the key, or else you're going nowhere." I put the key chain on passenger seat. I opened the door and got out.

"Seriously?" Sam laughed and I winked at him. He got out and shut the door. I pulled him by the neck of his shirt, and placed my lips on his. I felt Sam reaching for the key, but I pulled away. "Come inside." I said as I walked towards my house. Sam followed right behind me. "I don't think that this is a good idea." Sam said. I opened the front door to hear my dad and Nicole fighting in the kitchen. I smiled and took Sammy's hand. I closed the door before walking up the stairs with Sam.

I led him to my room and locked the door. "Ril-" I cut him off by pushing him on the bed. I crawled on top of him and took off my shirt. I pulled off Sam's shirt to reveal his abs. Sam flipped us over and I giggled. He bit his lip. He started unbuckling his belt and slid down his pants so that he was in his underwear. "You're so sexy." He whispered as he slid down my pants. The key fell on the floor with my pants when he took then off.

"I'll get that later." He said as we got fully naked.
-------------
I woke up to the sound of snoring. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. I open my eyes and was shocked at what I saw next to me. Sam and I were under the covers completely naked. My leg was over his torso. I slowly sat up and removed my leg from his body.

"Sam?" I shook him. He didn't budge. I took the sheet and wrapped it around my body. I got off the bed and walked into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth before looking in the mirror. Shit! There was a hickey on my neck. Not even make up can cover that. I walked back into my room to see Sam sleeping still. I walked over to him and held his nostrils together so that he couldn't breathe.

His eyes opened and I let go of his nose. "Hey." He said in a raspy voice. "Yeah, we have school in about an hour or so, so you might wanna get ready." I said as he sat up. "Okay." He said as he got up. I covered my eyes because be was still naked. There was a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I asked. "Get up its time for school." My dad said before walking away.
I looked back over to Sam who had on his pants now. He grabbed his belongings. "I guess I should go now." Sam said and I nodded. I guess I'll use the window then?" He said. "Ugh, yeah." I licked my lips. He then nodded. "Alright see you in school." He said besides climbing out the window.

I don't know why I had sex with him. What's wrong with me? It's obvious that he used me because he just freaking left. I am the dumbest person alive.

Sam's pov

Well, that wasn't hard. Last night, I put a drug in her drink when she wasn't looking and the effects are really prominent. It was all a plan anyway. My surprise was that she was a really good fuck, the best I've been with actually. She was so wild. Oh and that rack! Her body is such a blessing.

I started my car up and drive home shirtless.

I walked in my front door of my house. "Where were you last night?" My mother asked. "Out okay?" I said in an annoyed tone.
"You're fucking shirtless! Samuel, you better not be having sex with these girls. You could get them pregnant!" She yelled and I groaned. "I have to get ready for school." I said and walked to my room.

God she's so fucking annoying. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Jack G. I know he likes Riley, but just won't admit it. This is gonna piss him off so much.

"It's way too early for you to be talking to me." He said in a sleepy voice.
"Bro, you won't believe the night I had." I smirked.