22

Riley's pov

Back at it again with going into a hell hole every morning.

I just walked straight to my locker. As I'm opening the locker I see my friend- well more acquaintance, Alison. We haven't been talking as much as we should. I was so caught up in boy drama that I forgot and didn't make time with her. If I was her, I'd hate me.

I walked over to her and leaned against the lockers.
"Hey." He said timidly. She just looked at me before replying. "Oh, you're alive? I wouldn't know because you never talk to me." She shrugged.

"I know, and I'm incredibly sorry for that. It's just that I've been so caught up with Sam and Jack-"
"Jack? Why are you caught up with a fuckboy?" She asked.

"Well Jack's been good to me. Kind of. Look, he was the one who told me that Sam, my EX boyfriend was cheating on me." I annunciated the ex part just to make it clear to her that we were no longer together. She gasped and closed her locker. "What? Sam cheated? That fucker." She shook her head in disappointment.

"Yep. But guess who he cheated on me with?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Either Madison or Aryanna because they are the real hoes in this school. Do any or anything they find attractive." She put her hand on her hip. I nodded my head. "Madison." I confirmed. Alison pointed and narrowed her eyes at me. "What did I tell you about her from the beginning?" She said and I nodded.

"You were right about her." I put my hands up in defense. "But," I started. "But?" She crossed her arms over her chest. I bit my lip to stop me from smiling. "Don't judge, but I kinda have this thing going on with Jack." I said in a high pitched voice. She had confusion written all over her face. "Define thing."

"Uh, kissing? Making out." I shrugged. Alison cringed at my words. "You and Jack making out? Sounds unhealthy." She said before the bell rang. "Whatever let's just get to class. Plus I gotta give you more details." I laughed.
~~~~~~~
"So you're telling me after they fought, you went into Jack's house and made out with him? Woah." She laughed. "But it seems kind of wrong." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at her. "Why is it wrong?" I asked.
"Well, Riley, you literally broke up with Sam a day before this thing with you and Jack. Are you sure he isn't bothered about him being a rebound?" She asked but I shook my head.

"No, he isn't a rebound. Yes, I broke up with Sam and Jack came right after but... I don't know how to explain this. I... never really "loved" Sam. I mean yeah we've said to each other but, I didn't mean it. I just said it because I felt it would've made him feel better. Myself included." I explained.

"Students keep it down!" The substitute yelled. Chill lady, you're the only one who's yelling in here.

"Deep." She nodded. "The funny thing is, I haven't seen Sam all day. I'm not complaining though." I chuckled. "Maybe he's too embarrassed to show his jacked face." She said and I nodded while smiling. "Not gonna lie, even though I was freaking out- Jack looked hot." I said. Alison made a funny face.

"I don't know why you're not freaking out right now. I mean hello, it's Jack I'm talking about here." I said.

"It's your choice! I'm not gonna stop you from being happy. I mean Jack is... Jack. But if you like him then go ahead. Though I wouldn't trust him just yet." I tilted my head. "Why?" I asked.
She gave me a bored look. "C'mon. We're talking about Jack Gilinsky here. Let's not forget what and who he's done." She snickered.

I nodded because she was right. Why isn't he in class?

The bell rang. Everyone rushed out of the classroom to get to their next class.

"Well, I'll see you. Don't forget to call me." Alison said seriously but ended up smiling. "I promise." I said as we went our separated ways.

I was kind of disappointed to not see Jack yet. I mean we have to talk about what we're doing and all. 

Jack's pov

Don't get mad when I tell you I'm in the Janitors closet with Madison. 

"Isn't this a better deal?" I asked and she nodded happily with a wide smile on her lips.

Instead of going on a date after school, we've decided on hooking up. I don't know why but she picked the janitors closet.
She was always the no matter where girl.

"Yeah it is." She grinned.  She got on her knees and unbuckled my belt.

Don't get me wrong, I'm doing this for Riley and I. I like her and the only way for us to be an us is for Madison to be out of the picture. I mean, I have to do this. If I didn't I'm pretty sure that Madison would tell Riley how I planned for them to hook up.

"Let's just make it quick. We have to get to class." I told her. She scoffed. "Since when were you in a rush to get to class?" She pulled down my pants. I just shrugged. "Exactly." She said as she took off her shirt.

Why doesn't the janitor use the janitors closet? I don't know. But I wished he barged in so this couldn't stop. Madison unclasped her bra, showing me the full view.

Then again...