11

Riley's pov

I walked through the hallway, trying to avoid everyone. I was already in a bad mood from this morning. When I reached my locker, someone kissed my neck from behind. I turned around to see Sam smirking at me. "What do you want?" I snapped.
"Woah, I thought after last night we would be on even better terms now." He leaned down.

"What?" I asked confused. "We had sex. Aren't we on a different level now?" He asked. "So you didn't just use me?" I asked and he shook his head. "I would never use you. Need I remind you, that you were the one who force me?" He chuckled and I blushed.

"Sorry, I don't know what happened to me." I said honestly. Sam leaned down and pecked my lips. "I hope last night won't be the last time I get to touch you." He pulled away. The bell rang and I smiled before turning around and shutting my locker. "Maybe not." I said as I walked away.
---------
I know had science class, but my partner for this project wasn't here yet. Ten minutes later in the class he comes in. "Just sit down." My teacher waved him off.

He took a seat next to me but didn't say anything. "So.. are you ready to continue the project?" I asked and he pulled out his phone! and began texting someone. "Okay." I said to myself. I flipped the coin and got heads. "Jack? You have to flip the coin." I said, but he ignored me. Okay, what the hell is his problem?

"Jack? Hello?" I took his phone out of his hand. "Give me my fucking phone." He hissed. "No. Not until we finish for today." I said but he snatched his phone out of my hand. "What the hell is your problem?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Your my fucking problem." He said before getting up. "Where are you going?" I asked him but he ignored me and left the room.
------------
"And he fucking left the class, leaving me to do all of
the work." I told Alison as we left the building. "Who pissed in his Cheerios today?" She asked and I shrugged. "Maybe he didn't like the idea that you slept with Sam?" She suggested and I shook my head. "No way, he doesn't doesn't even like me." I said. "Hey look." Alison nodded forward. I looked and saw Jack and Madison in a heated make out session. "See. Ugh, I can't stand that bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"I knew you shouldn't have hanged out with her. She's so fake. No wonder she doesn't have any friends." Alison said and I nodded.

"Riley!" I heard Sam's voice. Alison wiggled her eyebrows at me and I chuckled. "Hey." I said when he pecked my cheek. I look over to see Jack glaring at me. "Hey, I'll be right back." I told him and he nodded.

As I walked away, Sam slapped my ass. I just kept walking. I walked up to Jack who had his arms crossed. "What's your deal? You've ignored and was seriously rude to me all day. What did I do to you?" I said and he shook his head. "I don't want to talk about it, so just go back to your boyfriend Sam." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh, so you are jealous." I smirked and Jack scoffed.
"Jealous? I can have any girl I want right now." He said and I shrugged. "So why are you giving me the cold shoulder?" I asked. "I feel.. offended. You don't even like talking to me, but you go on one date with this guy and you fucking sleep with him." He said and I nodded. "Okay. But to be honest, I don't even know why I had the urge to sleep with him because I never sleep with a guy on the first date." I whispered honestly. I don't know what was wrong with me.

He stared at me for a while. "What?" I asked but he shook his head. "Nothing. Just tell Sam to call me." He said before walking away. I turned back around, and walked back to Alison and Sam.

Jack's pov

That fucker. It makes sense now. Sam spiked Riley's drink with one of those horny pills. When did I not see this?

I was so mad last night when I got off the phone with Sam. He told me all the things she said and did last night, and that made me mad at Riley. If you're wondering if I like Riley or not, yes. I like, really like Riley. I never told anyone either. But when I heard she slept with Sam, I lost my temper. Good thing I slept it off because I would've done crazy things.

I'm not gonna lie, I did sleep with more women today at school because I was jealous. When I saw that hickey on her neck during science, I felt like fighting Sam, but chose to fuck a girl in the janitors closet.

My phone rang as I continued to walk down the block of my house. I reached for it and looked at the caller ID. It was Sam. I answered the phone.
"Hey bro, what's up? Riley told me to call you." He said and I gripped my phone tighter. "Yeah. Come over?" I said and he hummed.

"Right now? Can't. I'm hanging out with Riley." He chuckled. I clenched my jaw. "What are you guys doing?" I asked like nothing was wrong. "Stuff. I'll call you later bro, bye." He said and hanged up.

I entered my house and shut the door. My parents weren't home like always. I threw my bag on the couch.
I started texting Riley.

Me: wyd tonight?

R: I thought u were mad at me or something

Me: I wasn't mad at you

Me: Just mad at myself

R: Why

Me: Just answer my question

R: ok geez. nothing

Me: ok well I have to tell u something

R: I gtg ttyl

Of fucking course. Shes hanging with Sammy. They're probably fucking right now. The thought of them together makes me want to punch a wall.