3

Riley's pov

I closed the front door behind me and locked it. "I'm home!" I yelled so that someone could here me. I walked into the kitchen to see Nicole chopping up onions. "You're father isn't here." She said and I put my bag on the chair. "Where is he?" I asked and sat down in the other chair.

"Out." She bluntly said and I sighed. "And where is 'out'?" I asked and she stopped chopping the onions. "Look are you here to bother me?" She asked annoyed and I scoffed. "Listen lady, all I wanted to know was the location of my dad. This conversation would've been done already if you told me already. Can't you tell I don't like talking to you?" I sassily said and she put her hand on her hip.

"I don't like talking to you either. Your father went to the store and he'll be back soon. Happy?" She rolled her eyes and went back to cutting the onions. "Wow, that was so fucking hard to say." I sarcastically say. "Watch your mouth." She said. "Watch your place." I fired back before getting up and walking out the kitchen.

Today is Friday and of course there's a party. I need to ask my dad if I can go. I mean, if he says no then I won't be mad because I don't like parties anyway. I walked upstairs and went into my room. I closed my door and walked over to my bed, and sat on it.

I don't even know what to wear for this stupid party. I took my phone out and called Alison.

"Hello lovely." She said after the second ring.
"Yeah uh, I don't know what to wear so I guess that means I can't go." I said and smiled. I leaned back on my bed and closed my eyes.

"None sense! I'll be there in ten." She said and hanged up. Oh well, I tried. I sat up and got off my bed. I opened the door of my room and went back downstairs. I heard a male voice and I realized it was my dad. "Hey dad." I said as I got a water out of the fridge.

"Hey." He said unpacking things from the grocery bag.
"Yeah, dad can I go to a party? It's tonight." I asked and to a sip of my water. "A party? Absolutely not." He said while shaking her head. "Oh come on, Chris. She's seventeen! Let her have some fun." Nicole rubbed his shoulder.

She is only helping me because she wants me to get out of the house.

"No." He said sternly. Nicole tilted her head to the side. "Chris. Let this girl have a little fun." She asked in a weird voice. "You know I can't say no to you. Alright, go. But don't do anything I wouldn't." He pointed at me and I smiled.
"Deal." I said and someone came through the front door.

"Hello, the Mendes family." Alison waved at us and I rolled my eyes. "Hey Ally." My father said. Nicole just waved. "Yeah, we'll be upstairs." I said and grabbed Alison's arm and dragged her upstairs along with me.

I let go of her arm and walked into the room. "Okay. Do your magic. Imma take a nap." I said and got comfy on my bed. "Get up." She said and pulled my up, making me sigh.

"Alright, we'll just do something simple." Alison said and started going through my closet.
------------
"Perfect!" She clasped her hands on my face. I pulled them off and shrugged. I had on (outfit above) and it looked cute. "Yeah it's cute." I shrugged but had on a smile. "And wear your white Jordan's with that." She said and I nodded. "Wait." she said and too my hair out of the bun. She shook my hair and have me a thumbs up. "Wear it down." She said.

"Did you bring clothes?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, I'll change now." She said and went through my closet. "You're wearing my clothes?" I chuckled. " Duh. Riley you have the best clothes, but you never go anywhere!" She said and I laughed.

"So Johnson texted me Sammy's address. He only lives down three blocks from me." She said as I took out my phone. "Cool." I said while scrolling down Instagram.

"I really need to catch up on The Vampire Diaries. We can have a sleepover or whatever and just watch all the episodes." I randomly said. "What season are you on?" She asked as she took off her shirt. "Four." I said. "Damn, where have you been? I'm on season six." She laughed as she out on one of my fitted tops.

"That's what I'm saying. I need to catch up." I laughed and like a photo that someone posted. "Alright done." She said and I looked up. She had on a gray fitted crop top and high waisted jeans. "Looking good." I winked.
"Lets take pictures." She said and got her phone out.

We took about ten photos of us with different faces and poses. "I'm posting the good ones." She said an I nodded.
"Alright lets get this thing over with." I groaned.
---------------
Alison parked her car and we got out. I wasn't even in the house, and I could hear the music clearly because it was so loud. As we got closer to the house, I could feel the vibrations from the music in my chest. Someone opened the door and it was Sammy. He checked us out and smiled. He motioned us to come in and we did.

I can't hear anything or anyone but the music. His poor neighbors. Alison grabbed my hand and pulled me along with her.
We reached the kitchen, where there was less people.

"Why are we in here?" I yelled in her ear. "Johnson said to meet him here when u fit here." She said in my ear and I nodded. I tucked my hair behind my ear. Johnson comes to the kitchen with Gilinsky right behind him. Oh god.

Alison and Johnson hugged each other. Jack walked towards me and I crossed my arms over my chest. "Looking good, Riley." Jack said and in my ear then winked at me. I rolled my eyes at him. I see Madison walking over to us. She saw Jack next to me and she walked even faster over to us.

"Jack!" She yelled and he rolled his eyes before turning around. "What?" He asked annoyed. "Dance with me." She pulled him, literally dragged him to the dance floor. I chuckled at that.

"You wanna dance?" Alison asked and I shook my head. "C'mon dance with me!" She pulled me with her and I laughed. We were dancing to 'Pump It' by the black eyes peas. I kept laughing at Alison's dancing because it was horrible. She knows she can't dance but she doesn't care. "No one does the running man anymore!" I laughed as she danced.

I shook my head at her. We've been dancing for a while now, and I'm thirsty.
"Let's get a drink!" I yelled and she nodded. We walk back into the kitchen to see Jack making out with Madison. I grimaced and gaged.

"I hope they swallow each other and choke on the way down." Alison said as I got a cup. It was filled with a liquid I didn't know, so I smelled it. "That's definitely alcohol." I said and scrunched my nose.
I shrugged and took a swig of the drink and Alison gasped. "What?" I asked and licked my lips.

"Since when did you drink alcohol? Your dad is gonna be pissed." She said and I shook my head. "Since whenever I got the chance, an no he isn't. He said don't do anything he wouldn't and I'm pretty sure he drank alcohol, so no rule is broken." I said before taking another swig.

"Hey Riley! Do you wanna okay beer pong with me and the guys?" Madison said and put her hand in my shoulder. I smiled and kindly took her hand off of me. "Yeah sure. You coming?" I said towards Alison and she nodded.
"Awesome!" She said with a smile. She grabbed our hands and pulled Alison and I away from the kitchen and past the crowd.

She let go of our hands as she opened the door to a basement. We walked down and I see the guys from school. Sammy, Nate, Kenny, Jack J, and the devil Jack Gilinsky. There was this girl on her phone and I know she's from my school. I think her name is Andrea.
"We're playing." Madison said and the guys shrugged.

"Can you even handle liquor?" Gilinsky asked and I rolled my eyes. "Can you?" I asked and he smiled. "I can." He said. "Well lets get this game started then." Madison said and the guys cheered.