Is she my daughter?

Someone knocked on Stevies bedroom door that night.

"Come in" the door swung open and she saw Lindsey standing in the door.

"Hey Steph" he smiled.

"Lindsey? what are you doing here?"

"I've waited so long for this" He suddenly grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. She let out a soft moan as the kiss got more intense. He began to undress her.

"I love you Stephanie."

"Oh I love you, too Linds" They were both naked by now.

"mmmh Lindsey...." As he just began to enter her she felt a tongue on her arm.

She woke up and saw the the english bulldog licking her arm. She screamed as she realised that. Jill came into the room and picked up the dog.

"Oh did the meanie old lady scare you?"

"Jill get out and take the dog with you!"

"oh poor baby, let's get downstairs and make breakfast for the meanie old lady" Both of them laughed. "See you downstairs mom"

4 hours later Lindsey knocked on the door to pick up Stevie.

"Hey Steph"

"Hey Linds" she blushed because she immediately thought of the dream she had that night.

"Are you okay?"

"uh..yes thank you..just a bit concerned because Jill is alone all day"

"She'll be okay. I think she'll enjoy it and the dog is with her."

"...yes....yes you're alright...Jill? Jill I'm going" Jill came downstairs and hugged her mother.

"Have fun mom. And no kissing, no alcohol and no drugs young lady"

"Hey I'm the mom here!" She kissed Jill on the cheek and they left.

Stevie was very nervous to meet the band and Lindsey felt it. He took her hand and smiled.

"Everything will be alright Stevie. They really missed you"

"Okay....thank you Lindsey"

"you're welcome"

They entered the building and were now standing in front of the door to the studio.

"Ready?"

"Ready"

Lindsey knocked on the door. Mick opened it and a smile grew on his face.

"Well If that isn't Stephanie Lynn Nicks. Come here love" He hugged her. "It's good to have you back"

"Hey Mick. Good to see you"

"Stevie!!" Christine hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. "Never ever leave me alone again with those boys"

"I promise Chris, I promise"

"Hey you were pretty okay with having me" John appeard and gave Stevie a kiss on her hand. "Milady" Stevie chuckled.

"How is your wonderful boy doing Chris?"

"Oh Marty is doing just fine. I mean he looks just like Johnny here but he's not that calm as he is."

"Yes I have two Christines at home" John joked.

"Oh shut up Johnny" Chris laughed.

They kept chatting for a long time and the evening came.

"thank you for that time guys. I really missed you all"

"We missed you, too Stevie. See you next week"

"Bye guys"

Lindsey and Stevie were standing in front of the building.

"Stevie...uh...can I ask you something?"

"Of course Linds"

"Eh...well.....When is Jill's birthday?"

"Uh...on Halloween, why?"

He did the calculation in his head.

"....Stevie is........is she my daughter?"

Stevie stook there in shock and she stared into his eyes.

"Linds.....I.......Sh-"

"Lindseeeeeeeeybaby!" Carol Ann ran towards them and kissed Lindsey.

"Eh...hey Carol" Damn, why just now Carol!

"Oh Baaaby I have so much to tell you I finally got a dress!!!"

"Eh...great Carol"

Stevie swallowed uneasy.

"Ooooooh you must be Stevie" Carol hugged her tightly. "It's sooo good to finally see you. I'm Carol Ann Lindsey's fiancé"

"Hey...." Oh God please no.

"Lindsey told me so much about you. We should definitely meet for lunch someday"

I'll definitely not having lunch with you "Uh...yeah...maybe"

Lindsey saw the expression on Stevies face.

"Look Carol. I'll drive Stevie home and then I come back and we'll talk about all the stuff you bought today okay?"

"Okay Lindseybaby!" She kissed him goodbye and Lindsey drove Stevie home.

"Look ...I'm sorry about that Stevie...I didn't knew she was there."

"You don't have to apologise Linds. She's your fiancé"

"....About the question I asked you before...."

"Holy sh........!"

"Oh my God"

The door stood open and the dog barked as both of them got out of the car.

"You stay here I'll go in." Lindsey said.

"No!...I'm coming with you...Jill?!!!" She screamed desperately. "Jill are you there?!"

Stevie let out a scream as she saw blood on the floor.

"Is it.........blood?"

"I...I don't know I.........look!" Lindsey gave Stevie a small paper. Stevie read it and everything went black.

"Stevie!!! Stevie wake up!!!" Lindsey read the small letter. "Oh no......"

I want you to feel the same pain as I felt by losing a child. I'm going to end the thing I began. Say goodbye to your daughter because you saw her for the last time.

Adam