Goodbye Jillian

Warning: This chapter contains graphic content that some might find disturbing..Have fun reading! :D

Jill woke up with a massive headache in an old caravan. She wanted to scream but she couldn't open her mouth. Are my lips glued together? What the hell is happening?! 

She now realised that her hands were tied with a chain.

"Ah I see you're awake" 

She turned around with shock and saw Adam.  Dad?...

"OH don't look at me like that you little brat! Yeees I glued your lips together but am I sorry? No!" He slammed his fists on the table which caused Jill to tremble.

"Look Jillian....I don't want to do that..well who am I kidding I have to admit that I have fun doing this." He laughed as he took a knife from the kitchen table. "You know Jill...I was a bit shocked when your mother told me that I'm not your father" 

Wait what?!!

"Oh yeees my fault you didn't knew it huh?" ,he grinned. "I mean, I should've known it from the start because 1. your mother is a damn whore!" He took a few steps forward to her with the knife in his hand. "2. you look a lot like that Buckingham dude she dated before" Jill started panicking "and 3.  YOU.AREN'T.BILLY!!!" with that he slammed the knife into the table only centimetres before Jills hand. She screamed while he laughed.

"You silly girl, do you really thought I would only kill you with a boring knife? Nah...I have something better than that. But before that'll happen we'll have some fun together" He grinned as he stroke her cheek.

Oh God please no...Mom...where are you?

Meanwhile:

Lindsey tried to calm Stevie while the police were there.

"He will kill her Linds" She sobbed. "He will kill my poor baby"

"No I won't let that happen Stevie" 

"HE PROBABLY ALREADY KILLED HER LINDSEY!!!" She cried harder. "It's my fault...it's all my fault."

"No Stevie you know that isn't true"

Suddenly she stood up and went to the car.

"What are you doing?"

"I've already lost one child and I won't lose her, too! I need to find her now"

"I'm coming with you she's also my daughter"

Stevie looked at him with surprise.

"I didn't answered the question If she's your daughter"

"You don't have to. I've seen it in your eyes...It's okay...we'll talk about that later okay?"

"...okay"

In the caravan:

Jill cried as Adam smoked a cigarette.

"Oh come on you should be thankful you're not going to die a virgin."

Oh fuck you Adam!

"Ah I love that silence. You talked quite too much you know?"

He stood up and went to another table.

"I'm sorry to say that but now it's time to die Jillian. And I'm only sorry because I you're good in bed" He laughed and prepared an injection.

"I love it when women scream" He grinned as he came to her with the injection.

"Any last words? No?..Ooooh stupid me you can't talk huh?" He laughed.

"Well then..sweet dreams Jillian Rose Nicks. Have fun in heaven..or hell"

So....that is it.....I'm going to die this way......I hope mom will survive this....I hope that Lindsey will be there for her. I love you Mommy. 

With that everything went black.