She's The One

Cyn Pov:
I woke up this morning with Nicki laying on top of me. I smiled at the thought of her. I moved gentle from under her and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene. When I was done with that I thought I should cook for Nicki since she brought me into her home. I went downstairs into her kitchen and looked in the refrigerator for something to cook. I got some eggs, bacon, and the pancake mix out the cabinet. I thought I should make some blueberry & strawberry pancakes. I hope she likes it.
Nicki Pov:
I woke up to the smell of bacon. I looked next to me and Cyn wasn't there. So I instantly got out the bed, and took care of my hygiene. I crept downstairs to see Cyn cooking some breakfast. I snuck up behind her and held her by her waist. "You cooking for me?". "Yea it's the least that I can do". "Why thank you boo". I took a bite out of the food. I moaned when I took every bite of the food. "Is it good?". "Hell naw this ain't good!". I saw Cyn frowning. "This shit is delicious and fucking fantastic". "Ha ha, thank you Nicki". "Your welcome beautiful". Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cyn blushing hard, her cheeks were the color of strawberries. "Why you blushing so hard for?" "Y-y-you called me beautiful, not much people say that to me". "Come here". Cyn walked over to where Nicki was at and stood in between her legs. "I say that because it's the truth, you are a beautiful and amazing woman, who is just out of this world, and don't let nobody tell you other wise." Cyn just stood there reminiscing every word I just said. She looked dead into my eyes. My heart started to flutter, and we were so close to each other. That's when I lost it. I grabbed Cyn's face and brought her pink plump lips up to my face. In that moment are lips touched each other. I was enjoying every second of it. She then slide her tongue in my mouth. She picked me up around my waist. I wrapped my legs around her waist. We were still kissing. It got really heated. That's when we both pulled away catching our breathe. "Um Nicki I need to talk to you about something". She pulled me over to the couch. "Okay what's wrong". "Um I'm falling in love with this girl, but I don't know how she feels about me, so what do I do?". I kind of felt upset that she liked someone else. I mean I really did start catching feelings for Cyn. I guess it wasn't meant to be. "I think you should tell that person the truth and let them know how you feel." "Thank you". "No problem". "Okay so close your eyes". "Why?" "Just do it". "Okay open your eyes". When I opened my eyes I was shocked. I didn't even know what to say. Cyn had a bouquet of flowers in her hand, some balloons, and a ring. There was this one balloon that caught my eye. I read the balloon and it said "Will You Be Mine?"........

Hey guys I know I haven't been updating. It's just hard to come up with ideas. I just know y'all liked this chapter. See ya later. Deuces bitchesssss✌🏾️😂💋
                                    ~DaeDae✌🏾️💋