Lunch Out

Cyn Pov:
Last night at Nicki Minaj concert was crazy. I still can't believe she wanted my number. I knew Stella was gonna be jealous, so I just had to tell her. I sat up in my bed and called Stella.
Phone Convo:
Main Bitxh💋😻: Heyy hoe!!
Cyn: Hey gurl!, guess what happened at Nicki Minaj concert last night?
Main Bitxh💋😻: What happened?!
Cyn: Nicki wanted my number and she gave me hers!!
Main Bitxh💋😻: ...........
Cyn: Hoe!?
Main Bitxh💋😻: .............
Cyn: Stella??
Main Bitxh💋😻: .................
Cyn: STELLA!!!???
Line Dead
What in the hell is wrong with Stella? I was expecting for her to just be crazy as hell when I always tell her some unbelievable st-. I was interrupted by someone banging on my door. I got up and went downstairs to open the door. Once when I unlocked the door Stella came busted through my door. She literally attacked me. I was just fucking confused to why she would come to my house banging on my door and attacking me after I just got of the phone with her. She yanked my arm and pulled me to my couch. Like damn she could've tore off my arm."Now bitxh tell me the whole story." "Girl what are you talking about?!" "YOU JUST TOLD ME ON THE PHONE HOW NICKI MINAJ ASKED YOU FOR YOUR PHONE NUMBER!!" "Ohhhh, okay well bitxh you need to sit back and relax" "Yeah yeah, now tell me" "Okay so when I was at Nicki Minaj concert or whatever, she started singing her verse of Flawless which you know is my favorite song, so I was grinding my hips and everything. While I was dancing or whatever she kept staring, winking, and smiling at me. I was just like okayyyy. So then when she had her meet & greet I was literally the last person in line, so when I walked up to her she called me "beautiful" and just asked me some questions. Then she kept calling me boo. So then she said "you know what, I want to get to know you some more, can I have your number cause I wanna meet up some time." I was just shocked. So then I gave her my number and she gave me her number." "GURL WHAT IN THE HE-" Stella got cut of by my phone ringing. When I looked at my caller ID it was Nicki. I answered the phone.
Phone Convo:
Cyn'sBoo💋😘: "Hello"
MyBoo🙈😻: "Yeah"
Cyn'sBoo💋😘: "Hey Cyn I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out to eat to Chipotle?"
MyBoo🙈😻: "Um yeah, what time?"
Cyn'sBoo💋😘: "Uh I guess around 1:30"
MyBoo🙈😻: "Okay, I'll see you when I get there"
Cyn'sBoo💋😘: "Alright, I'll see you boo, dress nice for me"
MyBoo🙈😻: "I will, will you do it for me too?"
Cyn'sBoo💋😘: "I will babygirl,
can't wait to see you cutie!!"
MyBoo🙈😻: "Can't wait to see you too, bye!!
Cyn'sBoo💋😘: "Bye"
My life has changed so far, I get to see the one and only Nicki Minaj, let's see how this lunch goes.............