Let's Cuddle

Nicki Pov:
When me and Cyn left the mall we were going to stop to go get something to eat for tonight. Tonight was kinda going to be special for me and Cyn because we're going to be having a night to ourselves. I didn't want to go out tonight, I just wanted to spend time with my one and only lady. While I was driving I decided to ask Cyn what she wanted to eat for tonight. "Hey baby, what do you want to eat for tonight?", "Umm, I want some.....PIZZA AND SNACKS!!", "Ha ha okay baby I got you". I love it when Cyn gets all excited over the littlest things that I do for her. Every time I try to spoil Cyn, she doesn't try or want me to. She doesn't want me to think that she is using me or anything, but I told her so many times that she wasn't using me. I love making my baby girl happy. With every chance of me she will be happy. When we pulled up to Papa Johns we got our pizza which was pepperoni and cheese with a whole bunch of wings. Then we went to the gas station to get some snacks. Now I know I'm famous and all but I still do all the things that other people do. When we got home I got so excited in the inside because like I said I like making her happy, so I made this cute little setup for me and Cyn. I was trying to be romantic, but caring too. When we got in the house, I sat all the food and junk on the island. "Baby go upstairs for me, take a shower and get cozy", "Okay baby girl". My baby so childish it's so cute. I went to the little secret room or whatever and turn on the lights. I set out all the movies that I had in there on the floor. I went back to the kitchen and grabbed the food and snacks off the island. I went back in there and set it on the bed. I really do hope she likes this. "BABYYY!!". I literally ran out the room and up the stairs and into the bedroom. I saw her just standing there looking all innocent. I was really confused. "Can you please take a shower with me?", "You got to be kidding, I thought something bad happened to you". I started to pout. "Aww baby, I just really needed you, I'm sorry", "It's okay". Me and Cyn stripped out of our clothes and got in the shower. It felt so good to take a warm/hot shower with Cyn. When we got out we dried off and started to put lotion on each other. Cyn's body was so beautiful. Her smooth was so smooth and soft. We then got in our onesies and started to head downstairs. "Wait baby, close your eyes", "Why", "Because it's a surprise", "Fine I will". I guided Cyn down the stairs and into the room. I stopped at the doorway. "Okay open". She opened her eyes and was so shocked. I could tell she was getting emotional. "Baby I love it so much, thank you", "Anything for you".

We got on the bed and me and Cyn decided on a movie

We got on the bed and me and Cyn decided on a movie. We were seriously going to need a workout after all this.

 We were seriously going to need a workout after all this

It was so cute to me how she giggled through the movie and snuggled up next to me

It was so cute to me how she giggled through the movie and snuggled up next to me. Moments like this I could really get use to because I don't have to be sexual towards her all the time, we could be ourselves. I want her to be mines forever and ever, because that's my love.

Hey you guys. I know your probably wondering why I haven't been updating. School starts is coming up in a day or two, so I've been trying to get myself together for school. Now that I will be going back to school there will be slow updates. So be prepared, I will be updating every weekend. Enjoy!!

                             ~DaeDae💋✌🏾